Minor event.(Resubmitted)

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Outline: Two new rings to assist the champion on their adventures. The rings have the unique ability to stop sexy dreams or double the rate of them. A one off event will occur, in this event the champion can get both of the rings.

This project will be wip until i get several things finished.
The order of which is this. Grammar, Parser's, and event revisions.
I have never been good at self editing, so any suggestions will be helpful.
Working title. Rings
Update: The main event and rings are complete. I have done my best to edit but i still lack faith in my abilities. So if anyone spots an error in parsers, grammar, or awkward writing please let me know.
Update: Submitted. Thanks for all the help with editing everyone. Also special thanks to Balaknight for all the resources he linked me, also editing help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Libelous

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Sat down and read through this. I like the items, but I think the event is a little too abbreviated -- especially for getting two fairly buff rings. I'd rather see them as either dungeon loot, or maybe gated behind a mini-boss style encounter.

Perhaps if your catgirl was being carted off by a slave-trader, or was under attack from some kinda swole alpha wolf.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Sat down and read through this. I like the items, but I think the event is a little too abbreviated -- especially for getting two fairly buff rings. I'd rather see them as either dungeon loot, or maybe gated behind a mini-boss style encounter.

Perhaps if your catgirl was being carted off by a slave-trader, or was under attack from some kinda swole alpha wolf.
Ok so what your saying is upgrade the combat and it has a good chance to get in?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
It's update time! So i reworked the event to something more powerful for combat encounter. I am currently working on grammatical edits and parser edits. Thank you all for the support! If all goes well the new event should be done soon-ish.