[Minor Edits] The Mysterious Gamer

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
The Mysterious Gamer: Graves

This is my idea to add a helpful random encounter to TiTs, at least on Tarkus. Basically the point of this little project is: He'll fix you up if for whatever reason you don't rest and he'll buff it with home cooking if you do whenever you run into him, while simultaneously attempting to write a decent character with a Mech at the same time. Trying to keep it simple but would love some feedback. Progress will most likely be slow.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xMay_YeG0LTCizVaWearTeYVwqZCQPrjZUfCKd2OH2E/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Just posting this to see if there's some interest in something like this as I've been debating writing something up or possibly commissioning someone because i'm terrible at writing.
Here's the usual stick: "Do not gouge for interest. Just write (or commission) it and they will cum.

Reactions: Zavos

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Probably should have asked this before I started writing anything: Any tips or really anything helpful when it comes to writing up a character/talk scene?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Probably should have asked this before I started writing anything: Any tips or really anything helpful when it comes to writing up a character/talk scene?
You can always go to the "implemented" section of "Event submission" and see how other authors handled it.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
After going to the wiki and checking out what restorative items there are, I've decided to just condense the full heal and energy restore into one due to the Stim Booster which just seems appropriate, to me, for the character. Got some minor edits in while checking things out.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Well, finally got some time to sit down and round out the first random encounter with some basic filler that should be expanded on later, if I come up with something more for it. Might make his last name Freed just for shits and giggles: Graves Freed. Going to put off the initial planetary scenes at least until I finish up with his Tarkus stuff.