Minor Bug: Combat tail turns my Human into a half-kui-tan after installation

DaDemonicDiddler

Feb 14, 2023
Idk if it is intentional for the combat tail cybernetic to turn you into a half-kui-tan since it doesn't say anywhere in the description or in Sabrae's sales pitch that it changes your race. Idk if this is just for humans or if it affects any other race.

I'll just add my save in case anyone wants to look at it. Save 6 is before installation and race change and save 7 is after installation and race change. I replaced it in a different save and became human again so its definitely something to do with the combat tail.

Attachments

• Joseph (M) - 20Hrs 23Mins, 102 Days - Dhaal, Uond Ephine.json
    744.7 KB · Views: 2

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. As far as I can tell, it's the combination of Wings (any kind) and Tail (that doesn't count for any particular race).
You can check the contributing factors in the Codex if you enable the Cheat Menu.

2. You can choose which species to count as (specifically for cases like this):
Appearance>Preferences>Preferred Species

Reactions: DaDemonicDiddler

DaDemonicDiddler

Feb 14, 2023
1. As far as I can tell, it's the combination of Wings (any kind) and Tail (that doesn't count for any particular race).
You can check the contributing factors in the Codex if you enable the Cheat Menu.

2. You can choose which species to count as (specifically for cases like this):
Appearance>Preferences>Preferred Species
Didn't know that you can check that in cheat mode. Also I completely forgot that species preference was a thing so thanks.