Mino Cum Addiction?

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
I've been thinking about this for a bit.
I don't understand the old or new lore that much but I have played enough of the first game to know that minotaurs have addictive jizz and if you take their cum in you eventually you'll become addicted and have withdrawals.
These then lead to subsequent encounters with minotaurs leading to immediate submission if under the effects of withdrawal or bad ends depending on events.
Again, I don't know the lore too well but would minotaurs once again have this potent and addictive seed in the future of COCII?
Maybe the next time you suck Brint you feel a need for his cum. Maybe the demonic influence made some minotaur tribes corrupted and their seed equally so?
and if not minotaurs, maybe another species that is equally virile and potent?
I don't know I just really like the mechanic from the first game and would love to see something of similar capacity return in this game.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
The more corrupt you are, the more your companions will be prone to corruption. The same applies to the appearance of addiction to sperm. It's just not in the game yet.

TheShepard256

If minotaurs in CoC2 were going to have addictive cum by default, it'd be in-game by now; remember, Brint's been implemented for over two years now. Then again, we haven't seen any demonically corrupted Savarran minotaurs yet, so there's still the possibility that they could have addictive cum.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
it could be less like addiction and more like a over fond love. people full in love with the cum so they live off it over being addictive

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
would minotaurs once again have this potent and addictive seed in the future of COCII?

If they get super corrupted, absolutely.

Man it'd be a shame if something bad happened to the huge minotaur city just down the road.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I will kill anyone who tries anything.

Bully Kas.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Frankly, I'm not sure my female Thief would even notice the difference if everyone in Khor'minos suddenly came down with hyper-addictive cum, seeing that her long-term plan is to settle down there with Brint anyways and she might as well be addicted to him. Maybe spend a few more hours a day doing community service than she was already planning to...

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
If minotaurs in CoC2 were going to have addictive cum by default, it'd be in-game by now; remember, Brint's been implemented for over two years now. Then again, we haven't seen any demonically corrupted Savarran minotaurs yet, so there's still the possibility that they could have addictive cum.
Yeah, I'm new and don't really know how old this game already is or how new some of the content is (especially since I've been messing around in certain areas of both of these games as opposed to actually making progress and have only been playing semi-regularly for a week or so)
Oh and it doesn't necessarily have to be minotaurs anyway. Just said minotaurs as that's what it was originally. Maybe a different species of equally virile and potent energy?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheShepard256

Oh and it doesn't necessarily have to be minotaurs anyway. Just said minotaurs as that's what it was originally. Maybe a different species of equally virile and potent energy?
The species closest to minotaurs in that regard would be the centaurs, marefolk and possibly northern minotaurs. Thing is, none of them (or any other known species in CoC2 for that matter) naturally have addictive cum either, and we've already seen that corrupt centaurs also don't have addictive cum.

Still, see Savin's first comment above. He's the guy in charge of the whole game, after all.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115