Minimum Lust issues

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
In an attempt to see Ramis' shower scene and to keep playing with Stella , I tried putting on a savicite cockring to give my PC a minimum lust of 33. Unfortunately, the cockring isn't giving me the lust value I want so I can view the scene and none of the other savicite or lucinite piercings are putting my lust above 30. Any reason why this might be the case and does anyone have any tips on how I could potentially view these scenes? I can't use the save editor to give myself the perks I want since it doesn't work for Java. So...any advice?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Minimum Lust was reworked some time ago so effects don't stack linearly. This also means several effects that explicitly list their magnitude are now inaccurate. Note, you won't be able to remove the Savicite Cock Ring until the next update.
Savicite piercings should stack, if you get enough of them. I don't think Lucinite piercings raise minimum Lust at all.

You can give yourself Perks with console commands. If you're using a browser, open the console with F12.
pc.createPerk("Treated Readiness", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Increases minimum lust to 33, ensuring you’re always ready to go.");

Afterward, you can remove it with
pc.removePerk("Treated Readiness");

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
Minimum Lust was reworked some time ago so effects don't stack linearly. This also means several effects that explicitly list their magnitude are now inaccurate. Note, you won't be able to remove the Savicite Cock Ring until the next update.
Savicite piercings should stack, if you get enough of them. I don't think Lucinite piercings raise minimum Lust at all.

You can give yourself Perks with console commands. If you're using a browser, open the console with F12.
pc.createPerk("Treated Readiness", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Increases minimum lust to 33, ensuring you’re always ready to go.");

Afterward, you can remove it with
pc.removePerk("Treated Readiness");
How do I get to the console? I'm using the pc version and I can't find the console to give myself perks.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Did you press F12? You should be able to navigate to the console in the new window that pops up. It's also possible the browser you use is uses a different key. If all else fails, Google.

Also, I forgot, Amazonian Needs' Minimum Lust is it's first value.
pc.createPerk("Amazonian Needs", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Increases minimum lust by .");

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
Oh, so the console only works for the browser version. Gotcha. Well, I opened up the console and it does not appear that the command is working. Am I meant to enter in the command as written using the parentheses and punctuation?

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
So...any advice?
My advice if you don't want any permanent changes to your character would be to just equip both the Savicite Cockring and the Savicite-Lace Panties from Mitzi.
This gives you a total min-lust of about 46.

(If you want the code of min-lust, here it is:
JavaScript:
lustMin()
{
    let bonus = 0;
    if (this.hasPerk("Drug Fucked")) bonus += 10;
    if (this.hasPerk("Amazonian Needs")) bonus += this.perkv1("Amazonian Needs");
    if (this.hasPerk("Black Latex")) bonus += 10;
    //Doesn't stack for reasons.
    if (this.perkv1("Flower Power") > 0) bonus += this.perkv2("Flower Power");
    if (this.perkv1("Ultra-Exhibitionist") > 0 && this.isFullyExposed(true)) bonus += 33;
    //Halloween boost
    if (this.hasPerk("Face Fucker")) bonus += this.perkv1("Face Fucker");

//Temporary Stuff
    if (this.hasStatusEffect("Ellie's Milk")) bonus += 33;
    if (this.hasStatusEffect("Aphrodisiac Milk")) bonus += 33;
    if (this.hasStatusEffect("Butt Bug (Female)")) bonus += 15;
    if (this.perkv1("Dumb4Cum") > 24) bonus += (this.perkv1("Dumb4Cum") - 24);
    if (this.hasStatusEffect("Adorahol")) bonus += (5 * this.statusEffectv1("Adorahol"));
    bonus += this.statusEffectv1("Sexy Costume");
    bonus += this.statusEffectv4("Priapin");
    bonus += this.statusEffectv2("Heat");
    bonus += this.statusEffectv2("Rut");
    bonus += this.statusEffectv2("Lagonic Rut");
    bonus += this.statusEffectv1("Omega Oil");
    bonus += this.statusEffectv2("Fried Cunt Snake");

//Venom brings minimum up to 35.
    if (this.statusEffectv1("MirrinPregStage") > 0) bonus += 10;
    if (this.hasStatusEffect("Paradise!")) bonus += 20;
    if (this.hasPerk("Peace of Mind")) bonus += 20;
    if (this.inventory.lowerUndergarment.getClassName() == "SavicitePanties") bonus += 33;
    if (this.hasCockSock(-1, SaviciteCockring)) bonus += 33;
    if (bonus < 33 && this.hasPerk("Treated Readiness")) bonus += 33;
    if (bonus < 33 && this.hasStatusEffect("Priapism")) bonus += 33;
    if (bonus < 35 && this.hasStatusEffect("Red Myr Venom")) bonus += 35;
    if (this.hasStatusEffect("Lane Detoxing Weakness"))
    {
        bonus += this.statusEffectv2("Lane Detoxing Weakness");
    }
    //piercing lust min stacks with other lust min effects
    if (this.inventory.hasPiercing()) bonus += this.inventory.piercingLustMinTotal();
    let minLust = this.minLustCalc(bonus);
    bonus = Math.min(minLust, this.lustMax());
    return bonus;
}

minLustCalc(ratingVal)
{
    let top = ratingVal * 150;
    let bottom = ratingVal + 150;
    return (top / bottom);
}
So if you want a total min-lust of 33 you would want a 'bonus' value of about 43.
Also, I forgot, Amazonian Needs' Minimum Lust is it's first value.
pc.createPerk("Amazonian Needs", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Increases minimum lust by .");
Something I've just figured out is that both FlowerPower and Face Fucker increase min-lust by their perk values:
Face Fucker is by it's first value and FlowerPower is by it's second value.

How do I get to the console? I'm using the pc version and I can't find the console to give myself perks.
If you are using the downloadable version then you can press Ctrl+Shift+I to access the console (Do make sure you're in the 'console' tab instead of the 'inspect' tab).
If you are using the browser version you can just press F12 (But Ctrl+Shift+I also works).

Oh, so the console only works for the browser version. Gotcha. Well, I opened up the console and it does not appear that the command is working. Am I meant to enter in the command as written using the parentheses and punctuation?
If you want a min-lust of 33 you would want to put the first perk value of Amazonian Needs to 43.

So you can just copy this and get 33 minimum lust:
pc.createPerk("Amazonian Needs", 43, 0, 0, 0, "Increases minimum lust.");

Last edited: