Milk Yourself? And Thickness

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
in the description it says i should milk myself but i dont know how to do that or if its even ingame yet,also milk related question how do you do Cait's milky 69? i have the milky boobs so im going to assume i need a dick to?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Masturbation isn't in yet.

Cait needs to be milky to do the 69. Now that we have a mino TF in, that should be somewhere in the to-do list.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
how do you get Cait milky? also since i dont want to start another thread is there a way to decrease thickness?

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
also forgot about the questions and answers forum,so if a mod sees this feel free to move this thread there

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
The game is still in the making when it comes to consumables and transformatives. But cheer up, the coding in place does allow for plenty of additions.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I think they miss interpreted the thickness scale for a broodmother image instead of weigh. I could be wrong.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
who misinterpreted what for a broodmother image? im not sure what your talking about
I thought thickness meant overall broadness at first when I was first making my character. I thought maybe you made the same mistake which is why I stated I could be wrong.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
I thought thickness meant overall broadness at first when I was first making my character. I thought maybe you made the same mistake which is why I stated I could be wrong.
yeah i didnt when i came across the wording about hips being really wide but not noticeable because of how wide i was

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
Speaking of milk, where do I find more people to drink from my champion, I have taken the Milky talent since the beginning but seems the only way to relieve the pressure in my orc's tits is masturbating and milky 69 does no one else want a drink? I know that making cait milky adds lactating to worshiping her boobs.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of milk, where do I find more people to drink from my champion, I have taken the Milky talent since the beginning but seems the only way to relieve the pressure in my orc's tits is masturbating and milky 69 does no one else want a drink? I know that making cait milky adds lactating to worshiping her boobs.

You can go to Pupperidge farms and get yourself milked there by a number of machines and people.

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
You can go to Pupperidge farms and get yourself milked there by a number of machines and people.
Thanks not there yet but I'll keep that in mind, still wish it was a sex option more but at least there are additional descriptions to the boobs pretty often it seems