Milk Math

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
What is the equation for Milk Multiplier in relation to Milk Storage Multiplier needed to keep breasts from growing? I was trying to double my Steele's milk output but doubling the Milk Multiplier from 175 to 300 lead me to having to increase the Storage up into the thousands until i just gave up and made it 19000 and that finally ended breasts going up to B-cup when full.

I was hoping their was an east equation I could plug stuff into in the future.

Rasu

Jan 5, 2017
You're using the wrong variables. To find how much storage you need, you need to look at your milk rate and milk multiplier.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
So rate does factor into expansion? I thought it only effected how fast you filled up, that would explain the ridiculous amount of storage multiplier i needed as i raised my rate up so I'd fill up faster.

Rasu

Jan 5, 2017
Yeah, milk rate controls your base production rate, so you have to be careful when you tweak it or you'll fill up and start swelling really quickly.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I mean I want to fill up fast, I'm trying to manipulate it so I can be swollen with milk but have Tits of Holding to the point that they never go above A-Cup

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I mean I want to fill up fast, I'm trying to manipulate it so I can be swollen with milk but have Tits of Holding to the point that they never go above A-Cup
Mechanically that's not possible. Tits will always eventually go up by two sizes, one when they're "full" and another when they're overly full.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Hmmmm, before I seemed to be able to keep them from ever reaching B-Cup I thought, like even after being in the nursery for 9 months but I could be wrong.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Hmmmm, before I seemed to be able to keep them from ever reaching B-Cup I thought, like even after being in the nursery for 9 months but I could be wrong.
Well that would be because nothing changes while you're in the nursery except for the pregnancy and the day counter. Balls and breasts won't fill up, and if you're covered in cum when you go in, you're covered in cum when you come out months later.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Huh, well that is depressing to know I can never prevent swelling to B-Cup but at least I know how things work slightly better now.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
That would be a nice item to have, to not have to suffer any bodily changes in hip size, breast growth, lactation or whatever throughout your pregnancy. You'd just grow the belly and that's it. Then I'd be more inclined not to use the nursery and just play on, otherwise the constant messages of how your body has changed can get obnoxious.