Miko new scenes.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
How to proc the scene with heavy preg Kiyoko and Miko? I see 3 new scenes none of which require preg Kiyoko.

darthvaapad

Jun 1, 2021
How to proc the scene with heavy preg Kiyoko and Miko? I see 3 new scenes none of which require preg Kiyoko.
it requires both kiyoko and miko to be heavily pregnant (sleep with kiyoko three times from the not pregnant state and wait until miko has a big belly or has placed her hand on her stomach in her art). This option will not show up until the conditions of Miko's state are met.

TheDistur6edGuy

Sep 8, 2018
I have a question regarding this; how do I even GET the Miko Preg content; I've been told that I had to do the "For Want of a Nail" quest, which I recently did, and that it would trigger an event involving Keros, which after doing, would unlock the Miko pregnancy content... How do I get the event with Keros to trigger? Do I need to go somewhere specifically, or a certain number of days to pass, or do I need to go to sleep after some time?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I've been told that I had to do the "For Want of a Nail" quest, which I recently did, and that it would trigger an event involving Keros
Who told you this?

The Artifice Testing mission is what triggers meeting Keros. I should know, I slap those puppets around.

didnb

Jun 13, 2021
Can someone tell me how do i even get her pregnant in the first place? I was trying for a couple of days, but apparently fucking here in every possible position is not working.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Can someone tell me how do i even get her pregnant in the first place? I was trying for a couple of days, but apparently fucking here in every possible position is not working.
Of course make sure you're not on the public patch. Then, a scene should proc provided you
A) have received Keros's offer (do Artifice Testing for Nakano if you haven't yet)
B) have a virile penis probably
C) have had sex with Miko before probably

didnb

Jun 13, 2021
Of course make sure you're not on the public patch. Then, a scene should proc provided you
A) have received Keros's offer (do Artifice Testing for Nakano if you haven't yet)
Ok, i see now, i was ignoring the Artifice thing for some time now, guess that was the problem. Thank you for help.

Metronome

Sep 5, 2020
Earth, Sol System
Not 100% certain if I haven't slept with her at some point fyi, but the scene triggered without having done C). Devs could prob give a more detailed answer :V