Mighty Morphin' Something or Others.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I've been mulling this idea for a bit and wanted to make a post to see how feasible such a thing would be, and gauge some interest. Yes, I plan to write it and all that stuff.

I don't know why, but I keep falling on the idea of the PC fucking themselves, and because of that I've thought up some form of mischievous goo type being, normally just a colourless blob, that has the ability to change its shape and pigmentation: pituidaens. These abilities are used as a form of communication between their species, much like the Terran chameleon. Although, it's also used as a form of stealth. Given a good enough reference, a pituidaen can change its shape and pigments to whatever it happens to be looking at. Such transformations require a lot of focus and energy from the pituidaens, and usually cannot be held for more than half an hour.

Still, this ability allows them to hunt for food and nutrients in unusual places. My initial thoughts were to have them placed on Mhen'ga (honestly they could go on any planet needed). On Mhen'ga they would use their ability to steal stashes of Zil honey, with a few being brave enough to wander near Esbeth, though the amount of off-worlders there makes it difficult for them to hold their form for very long. They've even been known to change their form to local flora and fauna, in order to get their food more directly (as in they shapeshift, fuck something and eat their cum).

To the pituidaens, rushers are yet another source of nutrition, easily tricked by the same shape-shifting they pull on native species.

So they'd obviously shapeshift into you in an attempt to get your sweet, sweet nutrients. It'd be a combat encounter of course, with the pituidaen throwing itself at you, trying to tackle you so it can fuck you. You'd fight back, knock it onto the ground, and be given to option to fuck yourself. Of course you could lose, and would still be able to fuck yourself.

This creatures scenes would most likely be use the PC's parsers, so it shouldn't be too complicated, although stating who's bits belong to whom might be an issue, but the fucking yourself scene would be fun to write, no doubt.

Another thing: pituidaens are sentient, and somewhat intelligent, being able to replicate languages they've heard from other species and speak convincingly enough to trick others into fuckin' em.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Seems like a fun encounter. It gives a new meaning to the saying go fuck yourself :p
...what if you jacked it off with a bionahole/or stuffed it with a biodildo, while fucking it...we´re entering new territories here!!!
(Half thinking how fun it would be to sneak one on the ship and either dual fuck a crewmember or fuck two of the same crewmember :p)

But in all seriousness now, it´s a pretty cool idea. Some people would probably relish to not only make the perfect PC, but to also be able to fuck him/her too.
It could potentially work out well with you reusing the PC´s parsers, but a heads up; be careful about parsers using "your ..." or similar stuff.
But I really don´t think they´d be too hard to avoid :)
However, maybe you should ask one of the devs on how feasible it would be to accomplish just in case.

And if they give you the ok, I´d say go for it! The idea seems interesting enough for me :D

May I also suggest a voluntary feeding session available somehow?

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Do consider that it would end up being a lot of work to try and reproduce and make meaningful mention of people's Snowflake Steeles. After all the whole appeal would be a sort of narcissist fawning over your own features and that would require a lot of variations. If it's just a generic scene with a few parser calls the concept would feel rather phoned in and fail to get at what would be hot about it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
What about preg? It would be kind of interesting if you could produce a clone of yourself by getting fucked by yourself.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Why not put this under Nova? She's more capable of shapeshifting than any Galotians.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Why not put this under Nova? She's more capable of shapeshifting than any Galotians.
Nova is best goo. Although I call her Sylvia. (Because she is silver.)
But then, giving her a camouflage update and mimic capabilities might be a tad to much...

Another possible idea - you know how you can have tentacle legs, but use them to emulate bipedal legs? The same principle, but done to all limbs by some kind of advanced alien mimic octopus.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
9 month Necro, kek.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Nova is best goo. Although I call her Sylvia. (Because she is silver.)
But then, giving her a camouflage update and mimic capabilities might be a tad to much...

Another possible idea - you know how you can have tentacle legs, but use them to emulate bipedal legs? The same principle, but done to all limbs by some kind of advanced alien mimic octopus.
Crap I wish I thought of that. But I'm not a thief and I've already save-edited her name once already. Arianna -> SenSeieki. It's a Kill la Kill reference.

BTW I fixed that link for you. ;)