Mia's Quest : A Succubus Adventure Demo

Baldhamster

Oct 24, 2018
P2fJdR2

Hi there, I've been working on a game and I finally finished the demo, Its a 3D hentai game where you play play as Mia a succubus demon. Shes has a thirst for life...and there is only one way to get it. Travel around areas (schools, hospitals and other public places) in search male prey to drain of their cum so you can feed.

Game Features:

-Possess local girls so you can lure the men into a secluded area to have your way with them.

-Find abilities like mind control to make the men give them selves to you, magic to make everyone around you get out of the room .

-With every male you have sex with your health fills and if you drain them completely your ability power points goes up so you can fly and possess for a longer time.

-You must drain all the males in the area to complete the level

-Every level there are different males and females with special random encounters( like threesomes) every room has many different ways and spots you can have sex with your prey.

The downloads on the top of my patreon
www.patreon.com/baldhamstergames
P2fJdR2.jpg

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, you have the bare minimum of a description. You have a Patreon link.

You have no screenshots.
You have no list of fetishes or pairings.
You haven't said what else you have planned for the game.

You need to do better to get any sort of player feedback from people here.

Baldhamster

Oct 24, 2018
Okay, you have the bare minimum of a description. You have a Patreon link.

You have no screenshots.
You have no list of fetishes or pairings.
You haven't said what else you have planned for the game.

You need to do better to get any sort of player feedback from people here.

I updated it for you, thought the fact that it was free was enough to get your feedback

Krishnik

Apr 23, 2018
If you didn't go through the effort of adding a description, screenshots, etc., then why would anyone go through the effort of downloading and playing your game

Baldhamster

Oct 24, 2018
K. my bad. When I first joined i read the rules up to the part about showcasing your game. I honestly just thought i could throw up the link. Sorry guys

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I updated it for you, thought the fact that it was free was enough to get your feedback
Like Kesil said. Its not "for us".

You are selling a product. It doesn't matter if its free, in fact a game being free is not much of a selling point. You need to present the game in a way where you gain the prospective customer's attention immediately. You need them to go "Hey, that looks interesting. I'll check it out." They need to be able to see at a glance what is on offer. Otherwise, they'll ignore it. So take a lesson from someone who has worked in marketing and with marketing departments for several years.

And truthfully, you might not get any meaningful feedback for a couple of updates, especially if its early in the game's production. So bear with it.