Mhenga tf item should get updated

razor777

May 12, 2017
Honestly I feel like the arm and leg tfs from the Zil ration should come with the furred flag in addition to the chitinous flag, seeing as both tfs mention your character growing a layer of yellow fuzz in addition when you get them(which weirdly enough is never mentioned again after you skip that text, I mean the leg tf from Corruption of champion's bee TF always references the yellow fuzz given by the TF in the PC appearance blurb).

Screenshot 2024-07-11 214453.png Screenshot 2024-07-11 214637.jpg

Last edited:

Tsinnah

Jun 21, 2024
I don't usually go chitin anything, but if I did, I would rather not be furry at the same time.

I would opine that the text "The border between your black chitin and the growth fluffs up with a tuft of yellowish fuzz, " requires no additional tags except to be included in the the character's appearance tab. Joint fuzz isn't furry skin.

If it gets added, I do like options, so I hope it won't exclude a non-furry chitin choice. I suppose the myr chitin would have to be entirely considered a different chitin tag than zil "chitin", causing all kinds of code headache..