Mersharks (and maybe other merfolk)

Fishfillet

Apr 29, 2017
Leg type: shark
Leg number: 1
remove Plantigrade/Digitigrade flags (add prehensile???)
target.walk/target.move: crawl

the description would just be that of a naga tail, but shorter, and sharklike

this can probably work for any aquatic races being added

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You gonna write it?

Fishfillet

Apr 29, 2017
I can do the descriptions, but I dont have the slightest idea how to write the code/script stuff, yet

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If you can write with notes for coder what is req. for tf scenes you should definetly give it a try to make tf item. Most ppl issue is to write all needed scenes not been able to code them afterward.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
You could look at literally any person's submitted TF doc and see what they've done, they'll give you more or less an idea as to what you'll need to write a TF submission. Or you could wait around until an aquatic planet comes around, whatever you feel more comfortable with.

Fishfillet

Apr 29, 2017
actually, I've been doing the former, and its coming together

but yeah, I was more or less just attempting to add 1 mutation to an existing group, and sorta of help start merfolk off

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I see it working together well with someone taking sharkbites while already being a naga person and their snake tail mutating to become shark/dolphin/fish tail. Then again you're going to have to ask if you could add your effects into their item, in my experience it's "better" to have your own item do the stuff but eventually there'll just be SO many items in TiTS it'll be hard to keep track of them.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aquatic/water planet may take years to come so he may be better to go with adding it somewhere in existing places. As Sav said for now plans are to flesh out NC and Uveto so long time till any new place with possible some water areas would be added. Unelss we ummm go for adding lake at NT.

Fishfillet

Apr 29, 2017
I see it working together well with someone taking sharkbites while already being a naga person and their snake tail mutating to become shark/dolphin/fish tail. Then again you're going to have to ask if you could add your effects into their item, in my experience it's "better" to have your own item do the stuff but eventually there'll just be SO many items in TiTS it'll be hard to keep track of them.

by effects, you mean the crawling movetype right? I only brought it up because I saw it used in this post

9074b45d590017f2fe0590c78bce8d2d.png

and figured it wasn't being used for anything currently, but it probably exists, so this would be a good start

(Edit-1) well, after digging through some stuff, I've figured out that the player.move doesn't work how I thought it would. I'm going slap a naga tail on my current save and see if I'm going about this properly

Last edited: