Mental soundtrack(s) for the game

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Ripping this idea off of another thread about PC theme songs; What are the themes you use for certain parts of the game/story? Feel free to share yours, as well as give me input on mine.

The Frostwood:

First Meeting Agni/Ashelander's Death & First Dream Visit/Etheryn Meeting Iveryn/Synneva & Atheldred Reconciling/Taldahs Purified/Just Sad Or Emotional Scenes In General:

Reactions: KumiandMbili

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Being real I just use a couple of tracks from my favorite game series and other songs I think are neat but you could give them a try: SMT V, SMT IV Battle b2, FF13, Nier Automata, Persona 5
Enjoy these bangers

Turnbridge

Mar 25, 2023
I never really had specific music themes for characters or locations in mind when I play. But 'Paris' on the Eva 3.0 sountrack just seemed to feel right for Operation Dracia. Especially the boat ride in.

Reactions: WolframL

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Lumia theme - Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin (Pretty weird by trust the process)
Nier Automata is of Great taste
Of Our Bones, the Hills - Banner Saga, hype song for Bosses
Dragons in the Mud - Banner Saga 2, a great song for swarm

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
For a hypothetical final confrontation with Kas: Pathfinder Kingmaker OST - In The Name Of My Dream; hype, epic. :gedtoot:

But if Champ somewhere along the way to her Ziggurat loses his soul this changes to PK OST - The Proud, The Bitter, The Fallen; the perfect theme for a sad, heartbroken Kasy.:negaged: