Men Enjoyers, what kind of men would you like added

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I am curious about what type of lads would you all want in the game, so please do tell me!

Catmint

Aug 3, 2022
I enjoy all types of content even though I prefer women (and wouldn't date a man IRL), but I thought I would add my two cents.

If I had my druthers, I would add more regular-proportioned men into the game,, perhaps a dandy like a Timothee Chalamet, you know? I think people are thirsty for those types of guys; somewhat disheveled, but fashionable and effortlessly pretty. Chivalrous but still knows how to bone down.

What about a man in uniform? A soldier who's rugged but clean-cut and handsome. He's seen some shit and that defines his morality; very punctual and routine focused, but is protective of his friends and lovers--perhaps a bit closed off at first. He likes to fraternize with his fellow soldiers, though, and cares about his underlings.

And lastly, what about a guy who embodies a -dere type? Like how Kiyoko is a himedere, maybe there's a dandere guy who's very shy and quiet and hates socializing, but comes to adore the Champion after getting to know them.

There are probably more dudes I can come up with, but that's all I got for now.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I enjoy all types of content even though I prefer women (and wouldn't date a man IRL), but I thought I would add my two cents.

If I had my druthers, I would add more regular-proportioned men into the game,, perhaps a dandy like a Timothee Chalamet, you know? I think people are thirsty for those types of guys; somewhat disheveled, but fashionable and effortlessly pretty. Chivalrous but still knows how to bone down.

What about a man in uniform? A soldier who's rugged but clean-cut and handsome. He's seen some shit and that defines his morality; very punctual and routine focused, but is protective of his friends and lovers--perhaps a bit closed off at first. He likes to fraternize with his fellow soldiers, though, and cares about his underlings.

And lastly, what about a guy who embodies a -dere type? Like how Kiyoko is a himedere, maybe there's a dandere guy who's very shy and quiet and hates socializing, but comes to adore the Champion after getting to know them.

There are probably more dudes I can come up with, but that's all I got for now.
I enjoy the last two a lot! and I do want less uh, oversized members for sure, a dandy like what you describe sounds like a challenge to get right since almost all of those I've seen come across as big-headed and variably creepy or lame, is less about me disliking the archetype but more about "oh god no one writes these actually good"

A dandere tho... shy lads... good

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Hmmm, well, I'm already pretty happy since Brint, Quin and Nikol cover a lot of my bases. If possible I'd like someone like Berwyn or Ninian. You know, the brat type. Spanking Berwyn was fun~

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Brother Sanders
somebody up for some casual mutual masturbation, it is social and scratches an itch no biggy

No to:
anyone looking a little to young
anal only options [particularly of the no eye contact type looking at you Rojar]
absolute deal breaker the use of the word "Daddy"

Reactions: Kesil

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Hmmmm aesthetically I can be quite picky with men compared to women so I'd love to see more Femboys! Nikol is great and Sugo's a cutie! So I'd love more femboy-ish options for V-only Pcs.

Brint and the KM Minotaurs grew on me a lot over time but I more enjoy them personality wise more than appearance.

Ooh I'd really love a character like Ciaran from TiTS! I was suprised how much I enjoyed his whole older male/experienced thing and playful teasing of the PC.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Hmmmm aesthetically I can be quite picky with men compared to women so I'd love to see more Femboys! Nikol is great and Sugo's a cutie! So I'd love more femboy-ish options for V-only Pcs.

Brint and the KM Minotaurs grew on me a lot over time but I more enjoy them personality wise more than appearance.

Ooh I'd really love a character like Ciaran from TiTS! I was suprised how much I enjoyed his whole older male/experienced thing and playful teasing of the PC.
I feel you so much on Brint, on my first plays I tended to avoid him since I didn't like the look but due to "eh, there is already no one I currently like" I tried his content and, he is so sweet and good, Ciaran was one of my faves from tits due the teasing yes, shame I prefer under 40 feminity pcs

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
I kind of think it would be interesting if we got a F to M character. That was aiming to go just far enough to hit androgynous, Fanboy territory. I just think it'd be interesting to see a character whose goals were I will embody the why boner for men and women.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
I kinda like dom femboys like Berwyn. Or elfboy in the forest be more dom. As well as maybe turning Boomer into a somewhat dominant character who comes onto the female MC once he gets some more confidence (and training) from Cait.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well, here goes.

I am honestly happy with most type of male content. But still, here are more specific things

I do want some sort of a gentle giant. A man that looks threatening with all his muscles and rugged looks: someone that looks like he can fold you in half -- he could. Someone with a real dangerous aura around him. But is actually the biggest softy on this side of the marches. Someone that is gentle and loving torwards his partner: picking them up to kiss them (or you picking him up if you are tall enough), giving them bear hugs and ruffing through his hair/beard. But also someone who is real softie in bed. Where he is free to let loose and scream your name while you ride/plow him into the sheets

I also do want to have guy that was originally scrawny/androgynous looking turn into a real macho guy be it by alchemy/magic/latent genetics. Not only would that it be a nice change of pace from this whole "wow, this guy is now a girl" stereotype that some people say this game has, but it also would be a nice way to ingest some refreshing character. Basically, imagine having someone with Berwyns personality but in body of Brint. A bratty, dominant guy with as much as much brain as brawn. He can flex his desk in many ways, for short.
So OG Berwyn but you get the point.

Or just let me make a real dominant jock/macho guy into my sub. You know, what we plan to do with Hirrud without this whole feminization thing. Masculine subby man are great and I will no hear otherwise.

I would like to have another virgin guy, like Yon or June, but this time in a more confident direction. A guy that could have gotten anyone he would have wanted but never decided to settle down cause no one is up to his taste. Until he gets absolutely smitten by the champion. A supposed playboy/pretty boy (maybe a catoboy) that is more of a romantic than what he lead on. Built like Quin or Elyon. Willing to be a top/bottom. Loves when champion takes the lead. There.

Or just give me a fucking tsundere like Nakano. Like dude/dudets/dutheys, just give me a guy that at start despises me and everything I stand for. But that, through a lot of hugs, kisses and (un)wanted attention, softens up and opens up his heart for us. And his legs, but few steps at the time.

Now this is one more fetishistic side of things, but I would like a tall, long-haired, hunky guy with a MILFy aura. A guy that takes feminine characteristics like speaking in soft spoken voice, wearing feminine clothes and enjoys pampering his partner like a mother would do to a child. Someone that enjoys when their partner suckles on their chest as they jerk/schlick them off, gives you a footjob in their stockings and just loves to tease the champion about how the supposed savior is nothing more than a kid looking for a parents approval. Gah, that would be sweet.

Another Josou Seme (dominant femboy). Good lord, Berwyn (and what little doujinshi exist) have awakened something in me, and I am here to embrace it. But, if I am going to be more specific in my wants and desires, I would like a more romantic type compared to a bratty guy like Berwyn and Pre-defeat Nyze. Someone that knows that they are fucking beautiful in a skirt and they rock it with so much confidence that you can not help but swoon. A small spoon that enjoys taking you on dates, cooking you a romantic dinner while being dressed cutely, but will fucking show you who is the one wearing the pants in this relationship.
Or just let me worship Mallach. Either one works.

Give me a tall, subby, femboy. Really, that is it. Someone who is 7 ft tall with a 12 inch dick but is still subby.

And something that I have been thinking of but I do want a harem of twinks/femboys. Basically a Cat harem type of deal where you have 3 cuties at your beck and call. Where the whole appeal is that you are surrounded and worshiped by guys that are to cute for this world while you plow/ride them into your sheets. Just bunch of unabashed here worship. I propose we either make them Catboys, Batguys or Northern Minos.

As for general stuff. More guys willing to bottom, less man whores more husbandos and more threesomes/foursomes with a guy. Also related to that, I want my male content to lead to more male content. Not like happened with Berwyns quest where over one half of his update was in service of either making him a girl or Matiha. Or how Quinn expansion seemed to put to much focused on his relationship with Atugia. Like, boys are good enough.

There, hope that covers some of those things

Last edited:

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Well, here goes.

I am honestly happy with most type of male content. But still, here are more specific things

I do want some sort of a gentle giant. A man that looks threatening with all his muscles and rugged looks: someone that looks like he can fold you in half -- he could. Someone with a real dangerous aura around him. But is actually the biggest softy on this side of the marches. Someone that is gentle and loving torwards his partner: picking them up to kiss them (or you picking him up if you are tall enough), giving them bear hugs and ruffing through his hair/beard. But also someone who is real softie in bed. Where he is free to let loose and scream your name while you ride/plow him into the sheets

I also do want to have guy that was originally scrawny/androgynous looking turn into a real macho guy be it by alchemy/magic/latent genetics. Not only would that it be a nice change of pace from this whole "wow, this guy is now a girl" stereotype that some people say this game has, but it also would be a nice way to ingest some refreshing character. Basically, imagine having someone with Berwyns personality but in body of Brint. A bratty, dominant guy with as much as much brain as brawn. He can flex his desk in many ways, for short.
So OG Berwyn but you get the point.

Or just let me make a real dominant jock/macho guy into my sub. You know, what we plan to do with Hirrud without this whole feminization thing. Masculine subby man are great and I will no hear otherwise.

I would like to have another virgin guy, like Yon or June, but this time in a more confident direction. A guy that could have gotten anyone he would have wanted but never decided to settle down cause no one is up to his taste. Until he gets absolutely smitten by the champion. A supposed playboy/pretty boy (maybe a catoboy) that is more of a romantic than what he lead on. Built like Quin or Elyon. Willing to be a top/bottom. Loves when champion takes the lead. There.

Or just give me a fucking tsundere like Nakano. Like dude/dudets/dutheys, just give me a guy that at start despises me and everything I stand for. But that, through a lot of hugs, kisses and (un)wanted attention, softens up and opens up his heart for us. And his legs, but few steps at the time.

Now this is one more fetishistic side of things, but I would like a tall, long-haired, hunky guy with a MILFy aura. A guy that takes feminine characteristics like speaking in soft spoken voice, wearing feminine clothes and enjoys pampering his partner like a mother would do to a child. Someone that enjoys when their partner suckles on their chest as they jerk/schlick them off, gives you a footjob in their stockings and just loves to tease the champion about how the supposed savior is nothing more than a kid looking for a parents approval. Gah, that would be sweet.

Another Josou Seme (dominant femboy). Good lord, Berwyn (and what little doujinshi exist) have awakened something in me, and I am here to embrace it. But, if I am going to be more specific in my wants and desires, I would like a more romantic type compared to a bratty guy like Berwyn and Pre-defeat Nyze. Someone that knows that they are fucking beautiful in a skirt and they rock it with so much confidence that you can not help but swoon. A small spoon that enjoys taking you on dates, cooking you a romantic dinner while being dressed cutely, but will fucking show you who is the one wearing the pants in this relationship.
Or just let me worship Mallach. Either one works.

Give me a tall, subby, femboy. Really, that is it. Someone who is 7 ft tall with a 12 inch dick but is still subby.

And something that I have been thinking of but I do want a harem of twinks/femboys. Basically a Cat harem type of deal where you have 3 cuties at your beck and call. Where the whole appeal is that you are surrounded and worshiped by guys that are to cute for this world while you plow/ride them into your sheets. Just bunch of unabashed here worship. I propose we either make them Catboys, Batguys or Northern Minos.

As for general stuff. More guys willing to bottom, less man whores more husbandos and more threesomes/foursomes with a guy. Also related to that, I want my male content to lead to more male content. Not like happened with Berwyns quest where over one half of his update was in service of either making him a girl or Matiha. Or how Quinn expansion seemed to put to much focused on his relationship with Atugia. Like, boys are good enough.

There, hope that covers some of those things
you know, a really big chunk of this really appeals to me, move the harem into the bishounen category and I would be very sold (perhaps something to look into if I ever get off my ass and write/draw something, not really for this game since I have too many gripes to want to contribute with whole new characters)

my favorite image in existence related to this.

Reactions: Kesil

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
If they have a dick, my champ will try it.

Okay that was a lie, my champ does not care.

As a preamble, I like my smut gay. The more gay the better. I'd love some cuntboys, or cuntguys, all is cool with me. However, as much as I like the exquisite ice creams, I sometimes enjoy some vanilla ice.

A very straight NPC. A Guy who tries to hit on me. Who I can play with, flirt with, and then we can smash. You know, the "straight girl" experience. Like, framing it as a young man who is intimidated by the straight on fucking. Who would love to fuck our champ, but our champ is at first too intimidating (because they have a shit-ton more experience). Or, if it is a shychamp, then the whole thing writes itself.

You know, a build up to the smash. And bedsite talk. I love the femboy courtesan in KM, but its currently the talk options that make him interesting to me. The dick is a bonus.

Prince Charming

Mar 18, 2020
Literally just a Kitsune dude who isn't Takahiro or half of the Keros stuff. I know we can never have Nakano as much as it pains my heart. So some kinda samurai or other kinda warrior type. I am a simple person with simple wants. Just... pretty much most of the Animalistic said on the matter above.
From what i've gathered, Jstar is writing a male kitsune romanceable character. I haven't looked too much into it, but from what i've seen he will arrive with a hefty amount of content!

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
alright since multiple people have done this, please don't just say "femboys" or "beefy" and leave, since both 1. there is already a (relatively at least) big chunk of both femboy and muscular, 2. it is really a boomer to come here expecting some cool character concepts and then get one word.

on a similar vein, this is what kind of men you want, not what you do not want in a male npc, which is not interesting to read

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
you know, a really big chunk of this really appeals to me, move the harem into the bishounen category and I would be very sold (perhaps something to look into if I ever get off my ass and write/draw something, not really for this game since I have too many gripes to want to contribute with whole new characters)

my favorite image in existence related to this.
Oh, the harem of pretty boys is also good! Although, if I was going for multiple of Bishonens, I would like to have pair of brothers/twins/rivals that fight for your attention. They think that they are competing for you, while you are the one that is leading them into your honey trap. You could have them worship you body, give you double oral or or just kiss you.

I kind of think it would be interesting if we got a F to M character. That was aiming to go just far enough to hit androgynous, Fanboy territory. I just think it'd be interesting to see a character whose goals were I will embody the why boner for men and women.
If we are talking about FtM genderbend I have three ideas floating around.

One is a simple girl that the champion gets to befriend and then later helps her chose if she should become a guy or stay a girl. It does feel kind of icky of how to write something like that without making it little awkward in real world context, but eh.

The other is way more fun and it would be about getting tracked down by a secret admirer that wants champion as their troffy husband. And if you are not a guy or you lack a dick? Well, she happens to have this nifty potion to turn you into a guy. Now would it not be a shame if she happened to take it instead.

The third idea I had is for a slime that just happened to like playing the boy role so much he decided to stay like that. That sounds the most fun to me personally.
IMG_20211219_091347.jpg

Kurb writes a older moth-person with optional corruption, I'm eagerly looking forward.
Didn't Kurb put him on hold until a further notice.

I prefer hunks to bears, older male characters.

I don't generally care for twinks/bishonen given how they are generally written.
What do you mean by "general writing"?

Last edited:
Reactions: CitrusWolf

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
If we are talking about FtM genderbend I have three ideas floating around.

One is a simple girl that the champion gets to befriend and then later helps her chose if she should become a guy or stay a girl. It does feel kind of icky of how to write something like that without making it little awkward in real world context, but eh.

The other is way more fun and it would be about getting tracked down by a secret admirer that wants champion as their troffy husband. And if you are not a guy or you lack a dick? Well, she happens to have this nifty potion to turn you into a guy. Now would it not be a shame if she happened to take it instead.

The third idea I had is for a slime that just happened to like playing the boy role so much he decided to stay like that. That sounds the most fun to me personally.
Yes to your question and also I like these three ideas. However my initial idea was something more along the lines of a reverse nagisa from assassination classroom.

Attachments

• 30-302136_transparent-nagisa-shiota-png-assassination-classroom-nagisa-fanart.png
    30-302136_transparent-nagisa-shiota-png-assassination-classroom-nagisa-fanart.png
    789.5 KB · Views: 4

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Apologizes, I suppose the proper terminology is more 'women with giant tits that also have dicks', when they have both gender's equipment I get rather confused where to assign them.

They arent 'male' perse, no, but seeing the game in terms of 'what dicks I can get fucked by' they are a demographic I have to take into consideration.
this is not what the thread is like, a man with a vagina is still a man and therefore fits in the thread a woman with a dick is still a woman and therefore does not fit in this thread