Meadow 1.0 Memorial

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Post your ideas for Meadow 1.0 Memorials once TiTS is ported over and we all have to start new games.

I'm love to see a new class of colony ship built by the TSC.

"The Meadow-class interstellar ark is a class of colony ships first ordered and authorized by the Terran-Space Coalition in the year 3027 AC..."

EDIT: Because a couple folks have already asked, I guess I should have explained here first: Meadow Steele is the player character of one of our members, null_blank. She's reached meme status on the boards due to the insane amount of kids she's birthed (~65,000 at null_blank's last estimate). Due to the upcoming port to JavaScript, it looks like we won't be able to transfer saved games, so I just wanted to do something goofy and memorialize the most well-known (theoretically and biblically) Steele.

Last edited:

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Deeply thought provoking comment about the finality of life and the nature of mortality, and how one should be glad it happen and not sad it's gone. for the fellow sarcastic cunts

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I like Savin's idea of the Eldritch Meadows, a place where an unceasing brood keeps coming from.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Maybe something like the Halloween mini quest event with Demon Queen Syri, except that Meadow doesn't leave with Steele (or at least doesn't simply disappear with only a vague implication that she was dropped off at the first place the ship landed if she does leave with Steele. Near as I can tell, that's what hapened to Demon Queen Syri after Event Whorizon.) or just a dream featuring her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4rm4ld0

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I like Savin's idea of the Eldritch Meadows, a place where an unceasing brood keeps coming from.
if i cant worship her and allow my character to use some of her eldritch pregnancy powers then idk

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Maybe something like the Halloween mini quest event with Demon Queen Syri, except that Meadow doesn't leave with Steele (or at least doesn't simply disappear with only a vague implication that she was dropped off at the first place the ship landed if she does leave with Steele. Near as I can tell, that's what hapened to Demon Queen Syri after Event Whorizon.) or just a dream featuring her?

As far as I can tell, Event Whorizon happened. If it was real or a total acid trip that made everyone hallucinate from cosmic rays, idk.

Demon Syri talked about heading to New Texas, I don't think it would be too hard for her to get there.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Man I really hope we get more demon Syri eventually... Tbh I kinda prefer her over regular Syri... Wish I could get her on my crew, but unfortunately there's slim chance of that ever happening...

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
A 50 foot tall pile of babies of all species... and at the bottom a hand attempting to claw it's way to freedom.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Out of curiosity, currently, how long is Meadows' list of offsprings?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Do we have to start new games If we have been playing the offline version?

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
Man I really hope we get more demon Syri eventually... Tbh I kinda prefer her over regular Syri... Wish I could get her on my crew, but unfortunately there's slim chance of that ever happening...

I'm with you on that boat. Would love to see real Syri reaction on her dimensional double for one. And to keep contact with her just like with the real Syri

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Could we get back on topic, guys?

Reactions: 4rm4ld0

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Im sorry but im pretty out of the loop here: who or what is meadow?

Cuz i my smooth af brain honestly cant even tell if yall are talking about a person or a thing or a place.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Im sorry but im pretty out of the loop here: who or what is meadow?

Cuz i my smooth af brain honestly cant even tell if yall are talking about a person or a thing or a place.
Read my post 5 up from yours. Jeez.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Read my post 5 up from yours. Jeez.
*looks up*

Oh lol sorry.

I wonder if theyll be able to compete with my TiTS character?

Cuz i have a thing where i make sure to get a kid of every possible gender from every possible preggo thingy, so ive got maybe like 120 kids, sired and birthed.

How many does meadow have?

Edit: oh sweet christ i just read up a bit more pls tell me she didnt birth 65000 kids.

Edit(again): read up even more. Omg. Also i need to wean myself off skimming, jfc. Sorry.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Do we have to start new games If we have been playing the offline version?
Sorry to derail a bit here, but i wanna say that I hope to christ not!

Wait which is the offline version again?

Wow i am really pitting my galaxy brain on full display here, lol!

Editing in a response for the below post here cuz i dont wanna clog the thread any more than i have already: Right, sorry again @Paradox01 . Ill just stick a cork in it.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I edited my first post because a) I shouldn't have assumed everyone knew who Meadow Steele is and 2) people can't be bothered to read a whole 1-page thread.

Sorry to derail a bit here...
Then please don't.

Reactions: Malidica

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
So, you know in Greek mythology, there's Echidna, the mother of monsters? Well there's an astral body called 42355 Typhon (Echidna's mate), with a large moon named after Echidna.

What I'm saying is we need a large rip in real space leading to a hellish dimension with starspawn spew forth from.

They could call it "The Meadow".

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Deeply thought provoking comment about the finality of life and the nature of mortality, and how one should be glad it happen and not sad it's gone. for the fellow sarcastic cunts
Well-played, good sir!
f754d8b16db3d05e6a7a3de76eaca9ac.gif

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
*cackles madly*

So what's the actual count, @null_blank? I'm writing up a li'l something for submission.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Awesome, thanks.