Mayternity 2024

Bomber_Ted

Jun 10, 2022
What do you guys think we're going to get and what are you hoping for?

We know Kailani is slated for preg content at some point but don't know if it's been written or coded yet, Hana is confirmed (thank you Savin I love her), and I'm really hoping we get to start making royal heirs with Ryn this year. Kalysea seems like a natural choice but she's had a pretty hefty expansion fairly recently so I don't think we'll get any content for her this month.

Reactions: Nextgener

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
We also know Tobs is writing an expansion for Meira, Garde finished writing Tarah who has PC pregnancy content and also wrote valkyrie Mayternity duty. And yes, B has said that Kailani pregnancy is his Mayternity submission. I think that's everything we know about right now.
and I'm really hoping we get to start making royal heirs with Ryn this year.
Nope.
Ryn No.png
Ryn's pregnancy content is likely to be a really big project, one I'm looking forward to as well but it's gonna be a while longer.

Bomber_Ted

Jun 10, 2022
My dreams are kill
Ryn's pregnancy content is likely to be a really big project, one I'm looking forward to as well but it's gonna be a while longer.
Yeah I'm betting it's going to have quite the hefty page-count, not to mention that it's one more thing to juggle in the narrative department. Horny stuff aside I'm actually hoping to see some world-building in Ryn's content, royalty usually has large religious ceremonies and celebratory festivals when an heir is born so it'd be neat to see the Lumian equivalent.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Actual champ pregnancy with the sire involved. Pregnancies like Alieh, Zo.. where we can interact with the kid. One I would like Annika.

Reactions: Karakara

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Based on the snippets shared, I suspect you'll like what they've been cooking then. :D
Horny stuff aside I'm actually hoping to see some world-building in Ryn's content, royalty usually has large religious ceremonies and celebratory festivals when an heir is born so it'd be neat to see the Lumian equivalent.
I'm pretty sure this is one reason it's going to be a big chonky project whenever it happens and we'll know about it well in advance. The boer'alvar being Lumian is sort of a big thing and since we're talking about royal heirs it's going to be a particularly big deal. Not to mention that since it's Ryn it's likely to be all kinds of sweet on top of that with content both leading up to and after the birth. So Savin (and possibly Aly? I imagine she'd love to contribute to that) will be working on stuff well before it's ready to go into the game.

Last edited:

WISDOM

Jun 24, 2023
I'd commit unspeakable acts for a Hethia pregnancy this year, but if it was being considered/worked on, I'd probably have heard about it.

Moira posted preg!Nottia on her Twitter though, so that's something I'm looking forward too. The legions ain't breeding themselves.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
My personal hopes, distant though they seem are Gytha, Drifa, or Azami; especially the first one. I already know that Daliza won't happen outside maybe endgame but I feel like the dragon tf would make her consider it. She has a slight obsession.

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
I'd like if Naiyana was on the board one day for pregnancy content. With Gytha being a runner up.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
All my hopes and dreams for CPE!

Reactions: miru and Ultra Chad

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
All my hopes and dreams for CPE!
My deepest apologizes, the Clementine Pregnancy expansion won't be happening anytime soon.

Rushing and poor execution of the entire doc led to its overall quality not being great. I've hit many roadblocks with this project, with my editor essentially quitting on me after paying them a large sum of money. As well, the art I commissioned had to go through several changes and ultimately was a nightmare for the artist. Because I didn't really know what I was doing as it was the first time I ever commissioned art. Looking back, I feel terrible about it because I personally know the artist as they are a good friend and feel like shit for not giving explicit instructions to them.

On a more positive note, I've been making great process on rewriting the doc and know how to better restructure it with the reviewers' insight. My intention moving forward is to recommission art, along with improving scenes. I love the work the artist does and want to recommission from them. Doing it right this time. Although, I'm not confident in my skills, as the actual writers are leagues above me. I'm still determined to get this done.

Again, my deepest apologizes for rather unpleasant news. I would like to give a massive thank you to Jstar for helping me when I first commissioned art. As well Gardeford, who reviewed the doc giving me a lot of pointers and criticism. Have a wonderful day and Mayternity!

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Although, I'm not confident in my skills, as the actual writers are leagues above me. I'm still determined to get this done.
My recommendation is to read lots of stuff and add stuff into your repertoire. I personally listen to music and have a related image up on screen to visualize the scene. All I really do from there is just describe what I'm thinking. Most of it comes down trial and error, learning the do's and don't. Another thing of note as a writer: while a drive to improve is always good. we're usually our own harshest critics. I tend to think my writing is dry, but people seem to like it, so I must be doing something right.

Feb 20, 2024
I'm definitely with SmithEK about wanting Annika to get preg content. However, Alypia, her creator, has been busy with IRL stuff lately, so that's gonna be a while. Still, always nice to see fellow valk lovers!