May I be unbanned?

Flvffi

Sep 25, 2019
Hey, it's fluff?#0010. I was banned. . . at least 2 months ago? For being openly defiant to the changes and what I felt were overly authoritarian crackdowns on the discord, especially around "low quality" memes which I found funny, as well as a history of being defiant. I no longer post shitty memes on discord anymore and frankly haven't found a server that is as active. I'll try to keep my mouth shut more, and frankly I'm just fucking lonely and can't make friends of the appropriate age IRL anyways :/

Edit: it may be inappropriate to post this, but whatever. I feel like it's heavily related to my issues. https://iseeautisticpeople.com/disregard-authority-asd-symptom/

Last edited:

Flvffi

Sep 25, 2019
I mean I've heard by now that the answer's no but a response would've been nice.
:(

Flvffi

Sep 25, 2019
Oh! I remembered the last ban reason! It was for apologizing to someone after they said they were going to report to the mods if I messaged them again, after I accidentally caused a scene because someone remembered why they were mad at me for something I said 3 months ago.

Last edited: