MaxLaxRifle Save edit crash

Soulhunter756

Mar 3, 2016
I know its cause I edited my game but does anybody know how to prevent this crash? I can't buy or sell anything or the game hard crashes. I guess I could start over but that would be annoying.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You'll have to delete the bugged item. Or change it back to what it was, but deleting is probably easier.
If you want an item, it's better to use the Cheat Menu.

Soulhunter756

Mar 3, 2016
I don't fully know how to delete the item tbh, there isn't an inventory setting in the js save editor and I can't open the drop menu.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't fully know how to delete the item tbh, there isn't an inventory setting in the js save editor and I can't open the drop menu.
You can open JSONs with text editors like Notepad. There are also sites you can upload a JSON to make it more readable. What, exactly, did you do? Can you do that in reverse?

Soulhunter756

Mar 3, 2016
I picked the game up after a long time so I can't quite recall what I did, I narrowed it downb to a pistol in my inventory, I have no clue why I cheated in a scoped pistol like 10 months ago or how I even did it tbh. I'm trying to edit a save to file json rn to see if I can remove it.

Soulhunter756

Mar 3, 2016
I managed to fix it, I think the problem was the edited item's tag or whatever was miles long. Also saveeditonline is the GOAT.

Reactions: Theron