Maximum preferred boobs, butt, and genital size ?

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
I sort of feel like that kind of "basic" stuff should have been in before the more niche and complicated TF's, and I don't really know why we've gone so long without a mod that just increases/decreases ____ thing. Yeah, they're boring, but they're also super useful. The "bread and butter" mods, so to speak.

Yeah I would love to see a shop that did like height and build ONLY changes so you could stay whatever race combo you wanted but also sculpt your body to match your vision. Could even be kinda fun if it somehow used the silicone that drops on NT. :3

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
12 for hips and 12 for butt dd breasts any more than that i feel for an average thickness is just going overboard however as there is no actual image to show the physical changes to the character i may be wrong

Edit below 12 inches for the male genitals i don't give my pc's moon sized dongs xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Flat chests, 6 at the vary most for butt, 6 hips, cock variable on height, around 1/5 of height max.

My vision of Steele is masculine.  And not hyper. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
  • Breasts: D or below for females, A or below for males. I like big areolae and nipples, but nothing should be any bigger than a thumb (whichever that measure is)
  • Penis: 9 inches long/2 inches wide
  • Testicles: "grapefruit sized"
  • Hips: 5
  • Butt: 5 (might get higher if I want to create a "soft" character)
  • Height: no more than 6’ 2”
  • Tone: 50
  • Thickness: can't recall an exact figure now, but my main Steele is always a lithe character. Over time, my secondary one might be pudgy or outright fat if possible.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Zero or twenty. For everything. Now seriously

Bewbies should be somewhere below Ds except of course for cow-girls, but flat to B is my prefered size

Dickies anywhere between 3 and... let's say 20 inches, depends on the character really

Ballies should stay "manageable", whatever that means

Butts could get up to 5 for males and up to 20 for females, I am a ruthless sexist I guess

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Preferred boobs - I prefer give my PC C cups normally, expanding as needed if the lactation doesn't fill them enough.

Butts/Hips - 24 on both with a 80-90ish tone cuz unf http://superamiuniverse.tumblr.com/image/139998831490

Genital Size - For dongs, its however much I can fit before it risks the knot getting left out, so under 1ft, with apple size balls. But I always make sure they can cum lakes. While with muffs and anus, I maximize the elasticity and lubrication, as well as the size of both while keeping tightness at 1. Cuz unfffff http://67.media.tumblr.com/1e1fcb7e2f8d350dd1e31659b938ace2/tumblr_myj0lo7lD21tnjmmio2_500.gif

Daft Hellian

Aug 30, 2016
Hmm, for my female characters, usually C to E cups for the breasts, everything else I keep relatively normal. Shocking for someone that plays this game , but I don't have a preference for bimbo sizes, though I'll still stick it in them all the same. Speaking of things for sticking in, my main male has several peni, one at 4', 3', 2, 18", and 12", basically a tool for any need. And hole. Every hole. And they're all knotted, at 1.5x girth...Girth is a 1:6 relative to length. I know this makes me sound anal about it, but this is just how they turned out.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Only have one character in TiTS so far, but I like to have breasts anywhere between DD and K cups (though, my 8'2" "Cowcubus" main in CoC was sitting at the upper end of an L cup). Butts can sit somewhere between "Expansive" and "Huge" on the spectrum. Still haven't worked out how much I like the hip descriptors, but the "Curvy/Flaring" section suits me just fine. As for dicks, I like to keep a pretty impressive 14-16" (no odd numbers/decimals here, y'all).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Chase

May 13, 2016
Preferred. I generally like smaller characters (both genders) at maybe 5 feet. Breasts around B to C. Butt around 4, hips about the same around 5ish with a very narrow body (5 to 15). No gape on anything. As for johns, around 5 to 8 inches depending on my mood (average).

Minimum. Flat characters for both male and females, and minimum values on butts and hips as well. But anything shorter than a 4 or 5 inch snake is kind of weird to me.

Maximum. No more than 8 to 9 feet for characters, big DD breasts (I wouldn't intentionally go bigger than this, and Fs are nearing my limit for suspension of disbelief), around butt at most 15 and hips 19. I have been known to make johns large enough to hang a bridge off from back in CoC, but in TiTs its usually around 20 at most, since there are no fun scenes (that I know of!) for hyper long ones. Not a fan of multiple breast rows, and generally at most 2 of either of the two types of primary sexual characteristics.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Boobs: Depends on the person, i can do with even hyper sized in some cases, like the gold myr in the bath.
Penors: 14 inches, exactly the length where you fit most characters size preferences but also fit most small characters without breaking immersion imagining yourself impaling them.
Balls: Depends on the size of the penor, proportionally never bigger than a large bull's would appear on a human.
butt: all kinds, but must be proportional
height: up to 30 ft.(can only get to 10 though T.T)
tone: both soft and muscly are fine

i usually dont mind what happens to my steele as long as he/she has the parts I like.