Maximizing Sexiness

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
Near as I can tell, this is the optimal package for the highest possible Sexiness score (+31):

Melee Weapon: Widow's Kiss (Sexiness +3)
Armor: Star Viper Slutwear (Sexiness +12)
Accessory: Allure (Sexiness +7)
Upper Undergarment: Hardlight Anti-Grav Bra (Sexiness +5)
Lower Undergarment: Hardlight Anti-Grav Thong (Sexiness +4)

Am I missing anything?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
There's a gun that increases sexiness in Myrellion. I forget if the Merchant Queen or the other shop with the Gold and Red Myr sell it.

Edit: The Merchant Queen sells this, the Rudimentary Revolver.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Slutty Jumper Jumpsuit has 14 Sexiness.
You don't get the full sexiness value for Transparent items if there's something else covering that slot. HL Bra gives 2 if covered, HL Thong gives 1. Star Viper Slutwear covers both upper and lower body. Slutty Jumper Jumpsuit leaves Ass and Groin exposed.
You'd be better off with Witches Corset (+4), or the Leather Harness from Busky (+5), Inessa's Leather Harness is outer clothing.
Rudimentary Revolver from the Merchant Queen on Myrellion gives +1 Sexiness. (Ninja'd by sumgai)
Allure has a negative resistance value for Psionic, Pheromone, Drug and Tease, so you may be better off with Siegwulfe (Bimbo) for 10% Intelligence to Sexiness (Bimbo-Domme gives 8% to Sexiness and Evasion).
If you have Sexy Thinking, you can get +6 for 0 Intelligence and Willpower (+3 each).

While the Hardlight Jock has only 3 sexiness by default, it can gain a bonus if you have a large enough penis (and/or balls? not sure). I'm not sure what the formula is...

While it doesn't affect Sexiness directly, I'm pretty sure it's possible to have all the Pheromone perks at once: +4 Pheromone Cloud (Treatment: Bull), +4 Jungle Queen Scent (Amazonia), +4 Alpha Scent (Lupinol), +5 Musky Scent (Laquine Ears). Sweet Scent also has a perk associated with it, but most enemies don't like sweat, so I don't think it's really worth it unless you intend to be sweaty all the time anyway.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
You're also forgetting Innocent Allure from the faux-cow treatment which gives a passive +5 to sexiness.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
The best armor for sexiness is given by Kiona after wargii, the Jeweled Outfit.

def 2, evas 16, sexiness 20, burn 25, freeze and tease -10, psi -20, crystal, full exposed

Reactions: Athena

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
All great responses, thank you!

@DrunkZombie: Was that item just added? I don't remember getting that one on past Save the Korgii Hold quests, and it's not visible in the Save Editor, either.

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
Don't suppose I could drop you a few bucks to code us a pair of glasses? :)

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
What about Goblin Panties? I believe that there max sexiness is the highest. Also if you are instead asking to maximize tease damage per turn then you need the grey goo armor and siegwulfe.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

def 2, evas 16, sexiness 20, burn 25, freeze and tease -10, psi -20, crystal, full exposed

What are the looks of that outfit? 'case that is one hell of a sexy outfit and I hope it looks great too

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018

Since it's fully exposed you can also wear transparent underwear without losing sexiness

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Even if wargii was completed in the past, she will still give you the outfit.

• "This custom made, jeweled, highly mobile outfit is a prize creation by the jewelcrafter, Kiona. Nearly rivaling Princess Ula's garb in beauty, this set of gems adorns your body in a beautiful, decorative fashion that allows for a wide range of moment while simultaneously mesmerizing any onlookers. Due to the fact a large portion of the jewels are made with savicite, if not resistant to the effects, you may find yourself more susceptible to your lustful temptations. A few pieces of lucinite here and there help to balance this effect, if only a little. Like most korgonne casual wear, this lacks quite a bit in modesty."

Reactions: Raindrops

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
What are the looks of that outfit? 'case that is one hell of a sexy outfit and I hope it looks great too
I like to imagine something akin to what belly dancers wear, but just a lot more revealing, though with the lack of coverings, it's a bit up to the player what shows underneath :p

Reactions: Raindrops

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Oh, don't forget that eating a Mhen'ga Mango also has a chance to raise sexiness.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Sexy Thinking, True Doll, Innocent Allure perks will also give you a sexiness bonus as will the mare musk status effect

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Rutting Perfume doesn't raise Sexiness, but does give +50% Tease damage and +1 Pheromones. It's a re-usable 'Consumable' that grants a Status effect, so it doesn't take up an equipment slot.

SoupChunk

Feb 14, 2019
At some point, we have to ask ourselves, how much is too much? Should we really be attempting to break the natural maximum of 10/10, and potentially upset the balance of the universe? (also I'm pretty sure there is a hard coded upper limit to how much lust a single tease attack can cause)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There seems to be a limit of 30 Lust damage /turn when using the Tease menu attacks, but there are ways around that.

Lust weapons are capable of exceeding the limit if your stat is high enough, and the target doesn't have a resistance. Heavy Slut Ray (and I assume all weapons that do 'Tease' damage specifically) benefits from your Sexiness.
In testing, a character with 29 Sexiness could fairly reliably do over 30 damage /hit with the Heavy Slut Ray to anything on Zheng Shi but the Mining Robots, which are immune. I'm not sure if Drug weapons get a bonus from Sexiness or not. If they do, it's not as much as the Heavy Slut Ray.

Second Shot/Attack (Widow's Kiss, Myr Venom Thrower, Royal Shard Bow), Overcharge (Slut Rays, Bimbolium Emitter) or Rapid Fire (all ranged weapons) can get extra damage in a turn. Interestingly, the Slut Rays do not benefit from Second Shot, but can be used with Overcharge and Rapid Fire. The Heavy Slut Ray even has Bonus Hit Rate and Stun.

This may be a bug, but right now, Slut Rays get the fourth shot from Rapid Fire + Second Shot, so a Mercenary with Rapid Fire, a Heavy Slut Ray and maxed Sexiness can do a lot of Lust damage in a turn and a 1 in 5 chance of stunning the target on each hit.