Marriage options for Gwyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KaitoZero

I do want to add marriage option for Gwyn. She is a very nice character.

AtlasRK

Jan 12, 2022
Dang. Married Gwyn would have been cute. She's the perfect person for it too. Marriage is such an underrated aspect in the Fenoxo series. Love to see more of it.

S

Sven21

Dang. Married Gwyn would have been cute. She's the perfect person for it too. Marriage is such an underrated aspect in the Fenoxo series. Love to see more of it.

I really was hoping there would be more Gwyn content because I do feel like she’s need some love

AtlasRK

Jan 12, 2022
I really was hoping there would be more Gwyn content because I do feel like she’s need some love
She's gotten a ton of love, I just personally think that the marriage would have been a great end to her arc. I think she's one of the most in-depth characters in the game. Maybe she'll get more content in the future, because Savin DID say all "planned" content is done, but sometimes they add more later. Or maybe when this game is done we'll get a revamp mod like CoC1. Still disappointed that Sheila couldn't become a camp member. She's another underrated character.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You've already necro'd a topic, you really don't want to compound your folly by bringing up mods. The devs loathe mods and they are never ever happening for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.