Marble's Quest Questions

Riddle78

Jun 17, 2016
As a foreword,I'm using the Revamp Mod. However,this is purely about vanilla content.

I've started Marble's Quest,and I'm a little worried about my progression; It seems to have completely stalled. I gave her the first Purified LaBova as soon as the option became available,in relation to the quest,but delayed on giving her the other one until I recruited,well... Basically everybody. My current camp population is;

-Amily
-Jojo
-Rathazul
-Ember
-Helia
-Sophie
-Izma,plus one daughter
-Shouldra
-Valeria,worn
-Arian,female
-Isabella
-Phylla,plus colony
-Kiha
-Bath Slut,unmodified
-Ceraph (Does she even count!?)
-Myself

Here's the rub; It's been several in-game weeks,nearly a month,since Marble marched off to find her family. I'm now delaying the rest of Lethice's Fortress until Marble comes back,and I can conclude her quest. Fortress obstacles passed are;

-Doppelganger (Smash.)
-Basilisk gauntlets
-Succubus Gardener (Executed.)
-The statue
-Incubus Mechanic (THIS IS SPARTA!)

Every other dungeon in the game (Literally!) has been cleared; I shut down the Demon Factory the safe way,with the overseer slain,the Deep Cave was cleaned out,ending with Zetaz's death and Sean given leave to set up shop,I've made peace with the Sand Witches,and I've freed Helia's father without letting the Queen Harpy get killed.

I'm telling you all of this because I have ZERO clue how any of this content might interact with itself,under the hood.

Is there anything I have going that would stall out Marble's Quest? Also,I'm using CoCEd; If there are any tags/raw data that I can muck with to un-stall this,let me know. Current items in the Raw Data tab,after searching up "Marble". Blank items have no number (currently) associated with them in my save.
Left Column - Flags

-459 BROKE_UP_WITH_MARBLE
-460 MARBLE_PLAYED_WITH_KIDS_TODAY
-461 MARBLE_CAMPTALK_LEVEL
-462 MARBLE_TELADRE_STORY
-463 MARBLE_WARNING
-465 MARBLE_BOVA_LEVEL
-1051 MARBLE_PURIFIED
-1052 MARBLE_BOYS
-1055 MARBLE_TIME_SINCE_NURSED_IN_HOURS (100)
-1056 MARBLE_BREAST_SIZE
-1057 TIMES_GIVEN_MARBLE_PURE_LABOVA (2)
-1058 MARBLE_RATHAZUL_COUNTER_1
-1059 MARBLE_PURIFICATION STAGE (4)
-1061 MARBLE_RATHAZUL_COUNTER_2 (48)
-1062 MARBLE_WARNED_ABOUT_CORRUPTION
-1063 MARBLE_LEFT_OVER_CORRUPTION
-1064 MARBLE_COUNTUP_TO_PURIFYING (200)
-1091 FOLLOWER_AT_FARM_MARBLE
-1168 MARBLE_MILKED_BEFORE
-2057 MARBLE_CORRUPT_MARAE_STORY
-2139 MARBLE_HAMMER_QUEST_PROGRESS
-2155 PRISON_BITCHED_ABOUT_MARBLE_MILK

Right Column - Statuses

-Bottled Milk: No.
-Camp Marble: Yes; 0/0/0/0
-FuckedMarble: No.
-Malon Visited Post Addiction: Yes; 0/0/0/0
-Marble: Yes; 224/24/2/36
-Marble Rape Attempted: No.
-MarbleCnversation: No.
-MarbleHasItem: No.
-MarbleItemCooldown: No.
-Marble's Milk: No.
-MarbleSpecials: Yes; 0/1/0/0
-MarbleWithdrawal: No.
-No More Marble: Yes; 0/0/0/0
-talked with marble about factory: No.
-talked with marble about factory shutdown: No.
-talked with marble about factoryCLEAN: No.
-talked with marble about factoryDIRTY: No.
-talked with marble about marae: No.

So,is this taking as long as it should be,or is something up?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
She just takes a long time to come back, nothing has been messed up on your end. IMO it's kind of ridiculous how long she's gone, but I'm pretty sure it's not more than two months.

Riddle78

Jun 17, 2016
She just takes a long time to come back, nothing has been messed up on your end. IMO it's kind of ridiculous how long she's gone, but I'm pretty sure it's not more than two months.
Yeah,shoeleather tastes great; An hour after I posted this,Marble swung on back with Carla. Still,an insane wait time for that.

Needless to say,she got her ass thoroughly kicked.

Riddle78

Jun 17, 2016
as a somewhat unrelated part of this post how do you beat the doppleganger??
Within six turns,without direct attacking; You MUST use specials. Or Wingsticks. Since I'm using the Revamp Mod,I popped a Berserk,and went HAM on shield bashes.