Marae’s Lethicite

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Hi all, I am having trouble with Marae’s Lethicite. I went ahead and grabbed it, and subsequently she later on gave me just 1 of her perks. I was under the impression that she would grant you her two perks for a Herm character even if you got her Lethicite, or did I read the wiki wrong? I was able to get both perks if I failed in getting it, but only one if I did get it. I really want both perks, and I was also wondering if the Lethicite is really worth just getting one?

Mar 6, 2018
Well, I don't really understand the question, but I'll answer in all the ways I interpret the question

Marae's lethicite can be used in 3 ways. One way is to give it to Rathazul to make a thorny barrier around your camp, protecting your camp from imps. Talk to Corrupt Jojo and turn him into a tentacle slave (this prompt is only shown once, so be sure it's what you want) and give it to the Hellhound master to get a bad end if you give him the whole thing, or get Hellfire Special Attack if you give him a shard.

If you want both perks, I'm not too sure about that. I would just try to acsend, keep your perks, and try again to get the one you missed.

orochi02

May 20, 2017
look. you gotta fail, to get 2 perks cuz otherwise if you successfully steal her lethicite you would run away and she wouldnt be able to gift you in this encounter or even do anything with you. on the other hand if you do not succeed you will be punished with 1 of her gifts AND THEN you can get a second one if you meet her again

Last edited:

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Ahhhh that makes sense..... Thank you for the clarification! So is having her lethicite really worth it then?

orochi02

May 20, 2017
Ahhhh that makes sense..... Thank you for the clarification! So is having her lethicite really worth it then?
tbh? not for me. the only shit you can do is corrupt jojo further (im not much into getting buttraped by some male if im not (a female or) using him to get gems from the farms milker), get the hellhound fire breath perk (which is weaker than akbals terra fire) and grow defenses around your camp (which works fine if you get jojo early on or if you have other camp guards like kiha, kid a, helia etc.). on the other hand im not into getting buttraped by a female if im not playing a female (or corrupt) champion myself.