Manually change race name

Weejay

Jun 15, 2023
I ended up making a character that is classified as a lupine-morph. I was wondering if there was a way for the race name to change to either a custom one or a existing one without using transformatives or otherwise changing the look of the player character?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The Racial scoring system is fully automatic. I heard there was work being done on a system that would allow the player to choose from the top few races Steele qualifies for, but I don't know if it got scrapped or is just on hold.

The best I can offer is 'Custom Replacements' at the bottom of Options->Language Filters. Contrary to the appearance, you can have more than one. It replaces without regard to context, so you might end up with weird edge-cases, depending on what, exactly, you replace.

Weejay

Jun 15, 2023
The Racial scoring system is fully automatic. I heard there was work being done on a system that would allow the player to choose from the top few races Steele qualifies for, but I don't know if it got scrapped or is just on hold.

The best I can offer is 'Custom Replacements' at the bottom of Options->Language Filters. Contrary to the appearance, you can have more than one. It replaces without regard to context, so you might end up with weird edge-cases, depending on what, exactly, you replace.
Good to note!

Thanks for the heads up and the tip, I appreciate it!