Manual Save Editing

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
So, I'm playing TiTS again for the first time in 2-3 years, and it's quite the stark change. With the old save editor no longer functional because of the change in file types, I've dabbled and been experimenting in manual save editing with Notepad++ and have been relatively successful in the changes I've wanted to make. I, however, want to add some perks to my current character. I have no idea how to do this though and am hoping for some advice. If it makes a difference, I use the Windows download rather than the browser.

If it helps, the perks are: carpet grenades, inhuman desire, alpha scent, amazonian endurance, and treated readiness.

I could just take the Treatment, but after hours of save scumming, notating flag values, and experimenting with items to understand value shifts for someone that script may as well be Greek, I'm hoping for an 'easy' button for this.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Thankfully, in the lastest TiTS download you can access the electon console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+i.
The console allows you to change almost everything about your character without having to edit your save manually (it instead just uses the game's in-built functions instead).

You can add a perk to your character with the function: createPerk()
The syntax is: <character>.createPerk("<Perk Name>", value1, value2, value3, value4, "<Tooltip>")
Most perks don't really use the perk values but usually the perks that increase a value by a certain amount do.

How to do it step by step:
  • Make sure you downloaded the lastest version of TiTS.
  • Open the electon console with Ctrl+Shift+I.
  • Make sure your in the 'console' section if you're not already there.
  • Copy and paste these console commands in the console and press enter.
  • You should have all these perks on your character now, now all you need to do is to save your game.
Just copy and paste these.
JavaScript:
pc.createPerk("Treated Readiness", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Increases minimum lust to 33, ensuring you're always ready to go.");
pc.createPerk("Carpet Grenades", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Grants the ability to toss out a handful of micro-grenades, damaging everything in a large area. Hits all enemies.");
pc.createPerk("Alpha Scent", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Your body exudes pheromones that give you a distinctively commanding scent.");
pc.createPerk("Amazonian Endurance", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Allows you to orgasm without fatiguing.");
pc.createPerk("Inhuman Desire", <Number you want>, 0, 0, 0, "Your maximum lust has increased.");

For Inhuman Desire change the first number to what you want to increase your max lust by (For example if you want to increase max lust by 100 change the value to 100)
If you do want to change the value of Inhuman Desire after you've already made the perk use this command:
pc.getPerkEffect("Inhuman Desire").value1 = <Number you want>;

Reactions: rkinght5