Managing Jesvalla Addiction

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Definitely enjoying Jesvalla as she has very steamy scenes. And I definitely want to enjoy her encounters for the long haul.

However, I dont know the mechanics in managing your addiction to her. Can anyone please elaborate on how to handle it? Is it simply just avoiding her long periods of time? Or just ignore her sex scenes entirely? Plus is there stats in the codex where it tracks your addiction to Jesvalla?

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I only rushed through to see a few scenes and the ending but there didn't appear to be any tracking for it, Alpha Ardia has a debuff helpfully, Jas doesn't.

Ardia's buff lasts a week so I assume more then one visit a week after getting the "Talk?" option at her home is risking it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Definitely enjoying Jesvalla as she has very steamy scenes. And I definitely want to enjoy her encounters for the long haul.

However, I dont know the mechanics in managing your addiction to her. Can anyone please elaborate on how to handle it? Is it simply just avoiding her long periods of time? Or just ignore her sex scenes entirely? Plus is there stats in the codex where it tracks your addiction to Jesvalla?

So currently, each time you visit her for a 'session' you receive 30 obedience. Once you reach 100, you get bad ended. It decays at a rate of 1 every 12 hours. This is independent of her dzaan addiction.

I've talked to the coders about it, because I think it pushes you into the bad end too quickly currently. My suggestion is to reduce obedience gain per session to 25, but we may make the decay rate faster instead. Either way, I'll see if it can be tracked under statuses as well.

Reactions: Endwar