Male Rahn designs [new artist]

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Wow ... Not bad, not bad at all. Kinda makes me wish rahn was a starting option. Although I suppose I could get close with the right tf's.

Don't think fen has any plans to add Rahn or Galo's as a starting option. Galomax is the only feasible way to get even close to either race, but I doubt we'll ever be able to get a Rahn egg spewing ovipositor dick. I could be wrong more than right... (someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

K

Krynh

Don't think fen has any plans to add Rahn or Galo's as a starting option. Galomax is the only feasible way to get even close to either race, but I doubt we'll ever be able to get a Rahn egg spewing ovipositor dick. I could be wrong more than right... (someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)
I'm not quite sure how a half Rahn would work. Seeing as they're supposed to be single cell organisms (which is a bit out there in itself). Probably be a horrid chimera falling apart :)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not quite sure how a half Rahn would work. Seeing as they're supposed to be single cell organisms (which is a bit out there in itself). Probably be a horrid chimera falling apart :)

Rules of the Monster Girl universe don't apply to reality. If you really wanna think about it, intelligent slime creatures could be thought of as large single celled beings or a large colony of beings. Erubetie from Mon-Musu Quest is basically a large colony of slime girls merged into one being.

Really though the best way to answer the question is if Fenco answered.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
;)))))

DDfLFh2.png

I gave him a burly friend too! I wonder what the Dandy does for a living? Smuggler maybe? and other dude is the muscles? I bet their crew is made of space vixens.

This made me have few questions about Rahn physiology though ... Can they get scars? Or tattoos? And just because Rahn is jacked like hell doesn't mean they're strong, since they can mold themselves pretty easily ... Dandy was also supposed to have a sig first but i honestly can't say if smoking is anatomically possible for Rahn.

(And oh man, i loved Osmosis as a kid.)
- Fub.

That's so awesome looking! Both are quite the lookers~ :gizz: