Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika shrieks as Penny as slowly pulled away. Without thinking she dives after her and grabs Penny's hand to slow her down. "J-Jezzy heeeelp!", she cries.

Jezzy can't see what is pulling Them but she can see the marks it's leaving on the ground. "You might feel this!", she warns before she took two low charge shoots at the marks appearing in the sand. A high pitched cry could be heard as there was a discharge of electricity through what looked like a tail. some of the current went into Penny and Mika! it stung like hell but not as much as normal, there were of sterner stuff now. The tail released Penny and turned invisible quickly.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ow!" She cries before scrambli g away with Mika. "I hate invisible things! Just staight up cheating!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika squeals when she feels the shock herself but its doesn't hurt as much as she thought it might. She scrabbled away with Penny trying to keep a safe distance away from whatever it was that was out there. She tried to change color but couldn't, and that scared her she couldn't hide.... So instead she hide behind Penny once she got back up, shaking and shuddering, feeling exposed and vulnerable.

Jezzy was charging up a high charge shot but she couldn't see any new marks on the ground just yet... "Fuck it isn't moving! I must know i can see the tracks." However another thin line appeared in the sand near Penny and it was trying to get around her, perhaps going for Mika.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Raaaaawr!" She uells as she jumps on it... And promptly bits it as hard as she can!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika made a hissing squeak as Penny dove for the mostly unseen appendage.

A sort of hissing cry sounded out from ahead of her a short distance away. the creature's tail flashed into sight and squirmed around, trashing about and trying to get out of Penny's mouth. The scaly tail ends at a spot on the ground attached to something invisible. "Penny let go when i say so! I don't want to shock you again!", she shouted as she readied her rifle. "Ok let go!"

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wrenches her teeth out of the tail and goes rolling away through the sands.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy fires the instant Penny lets go aiming for the spot where the creature must be standing, The charge shot lands on something and in then next moment a thin humanoid figure appeared screeching in pain, its cloaking falling away. It stumbled back a few steps and they could see what looked like a sort of tall thin chameleon like biped figure. It was nude, green and scaly, with a long tail. A long pointed penis stuck out erect from what looked like a genital slit, while two big black eyes swiveled between them. It hissed angrily barring sharp teeth and a long coiled tongue.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... well at least it isn't another horrible monster like before!" She says chipperly while getting back up "However this one traded blood lust for just... regular lust. Not sure if that is much better or worse. Normally I would just goo it up and take care of that but... I can't do that right now for obvious reason."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh...... true.....", Jezzy said still aiming her sniper. Mika was shivering unable to hide like normal. the creature seemed to be eyeing her, perhaps seeing her as the most vulnerable. Jezzy could see it's gaze fixing on Mika and growled. "Oh no don't you even think about it!", she hissed angrily and then fired another shot. The chameleon-man jumped just as she fired, soaring over her head and flying over Penny. It landed on the sand on all fours and made a dash for Mika, drooling from its mouth and its dick.

Mika yelped in fear and feel backwards in her haste to try and escape. The creature dashed at her and pounced on her trying to pick her up and run away! Mika however was thrashing wildly making it hard for the thing to grab her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny throws herself at the lizard, plowing into its side and grabbing on tight! "Oh no you dont! Not without a fight!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The Lizard man is thrown to the side when Penny slams into it. It yelps in surprise as Mika slips out of his grasp.

Mika still on her butt in the sand scrabbles to her feet and runs over to Jezzy to hide. Jezzy feels better to have Mika hugging onto her from behind wanting her safe above all else. She aims at the creature but now Penny's in a scuffle with the thing!

It hisses angrily at her at first as it struggles with her, but then it looks at her busty breasts and wide hips, its lusty gaze then focuses on her and to grabs her forcefully and try to Pin her to the ground and fuck her!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hisses right back and thrashes in its grasp to try and make it stop. In her flurry of limbs her new tail comes up and lands a swat across his ass!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the hit knocked it right off of her and it landed back in the sand flailing a bit. Jezzy seeing her chance shot him right in the face zapping it and knocking it out! "Gotcha!", she hissed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"No idea.... Maybe there are no females around here for him?", Jezzy said tapping her chin. Mika let out a sigh of relief. "Good g-greaif.... why me?", Mika said panting a little.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because you are meek and even more defenseless now more than normal? you should really learn how to fight Mika..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"And plus you make a very cute shrax.....", Jezzy said giving a little chuckle. "But yeah yiou should learn to defend yourself Mika. I know you don't like hurting people and stuff.... but we want top keep you safe.", Jezzy said nodding slightly. "B-But.... I'm not very sssstrong...", Mika said looking off to the side and looking a little displeased with herself. "Well, strength isn't everything! Right Penny?", Jezzy said looking to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nope! There are plenty of self defense styles that don't require much strength at all! just positioning and understanding of combat! I am not the best example, I just punch people, but I bet we could find some for you!'

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah, you're a smart girl Mika I'm sure with the right teaching we could get all set.", She said putting a hand on her shoulder. "In fact... don't you're people have their own martial arts? I know mine do.... still remember a bit of it....", Jezzy said as she pulled Mika along heading towards the spire again. "Um yes they do... since S-Squiliden arn't very strong but very flexable and speedy... they made a forum taking advantage of that.", Mika explained. "Mm-hm... I see. For now when we get back to the ship maybe Penny and i can show you a few basic things...", Jezzy said as she put Mika between her and Penny again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I can show you some basics... mostly just how to dodge. My fighting is all brute force and power... along with being gooey. So unless you wanna change race for good, I can't teach you too much."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Not to worry military training seemed to have stick with me, so I'm sure i can show you a few things.", Jezzy said as she kept her eyes peeled. "Right a-as interesting as it is to be one of you Penny.... i just wanna be me....", Mika said.

Jezzy stopped, "Hold up! tracks ahead.", she said pointing to what looked like more foot prints they looked the same as that strange lizards. "Must be more of the buggers...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, now we know they thick with their dicks rather than their brains! hmm... I wonder if I could just jump one and fuck his bum... would that stop their rapey ways?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ummmm....maybe for the one you fuck?", Jezzy said scratching her head. "D-Do you... D-Do you think they want milk.... maybe?", Mika said blushing hotly. "I-I we're all lactating.....", Mika said hands on her breasts and biting her lip softly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Maybe? Without just asking them it is hard to tell. But I feel bad for just beating them all up if they are just horny..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Mmm.... true its not like they have any females around here.... or at least it feels that way", Jezzy said, looking ariund hesitantly. "Well i guess there's nothing for it.... it's not like we're killing them."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I guess... woudl either of your be against me trying to take one from behind to see if that calms him down or makes it worse?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jesssy raises one eyebrow. "Uh... I mean sure... If you wanna try.", she said looking off to the side a little. Mika currently scaly face blushed. "O-Oh my.... You mean like maybe we could communicate with them if... if they were uh..... ssssated? Maybe", Mika said shifting a bit uncomfortably .

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... Kind of what i was thinking. I mean... Who hasnt done stupid stuff while horny?