Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"WhaWhaWhat?! But-But I-I didn't we just um......", Mika said still shaky in her stance as her legs quivered.

Yuan was cooing and moaning softly, to trying not to make to much noise as Emily sucked on her big peen. Sala was in the corner of the room looking pouty and annoyed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny moves over and picks Mika up under the arms till she is standing. "Awww. Sala looks pouty!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
And pouty she was trying really hard not to look at Emily sucking off "technical father".

Mika look back and forth hands on her pussy as the sucking sounds of Emily slurping on that big peen echoed around them. Jezzy was a bit horny she had to admit... she watched Mika and Penny trib and didn't really get off herself. "Uh... should we really interrupt them?", Jezzy asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No probably not. Emily looks like she is in the zone. Lets just head to the next lock then."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika made as "whew" sound and tried not to listen to the moans and various lewd sucking sounds coming from behind her. "Good news girls, the last two locks are in the same room.", The watcher said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright! We arew gonna get through this no problem! What is the nect locks theme?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Lets see.....", Watcher said as she looked through the files she could find. "Very dry and sandy.... the locks are very high up.", Watcher said ponderously.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well we did meet in a d-desert Penny i think you'll be ok... And me i think the moisture is still working for me.", Mika observed. "We could always morph into something more suited to this climate?", Jezzy said.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy had to think a little bit about it.... "I uh, think so? Mika told me as much.... along with some other interesting stuff.", she Mentioned. "Shrax are known for their resistance to heat, I-Its been said that you could even take laser fire without dying.", Mika added.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"You sure about that? Ok....", Jezzy said visibly blushing, most likely thinking about how her favorite girls would look as her kind. "You want me to zap you?", she asked.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This gave Jezzy pause for another moment as she thought about what that would look like... and then gulped a little as her face grew hot. "Um yeah, can do....", She said her usually cool exterior showing cracks of arousal. "Ok here goes.", she said as she pressed the button.

The beam hit Penny dead on and she began to grow solid again, then scaly skin began to grow in place of her goo. a small muzzle too place on her face as sharp teeth grew in. Her hair stayed grey but became real hair instead of goo hair, her tits then began to swell and fill with milk as tiny throny spikes grew on her back. she felt though and hardy now with her scaly green skin. Her new light green nipples grew hard from the feeling of being full of delicious milk. Thne in the next momnet a penis began to grown above her pussy. It being pink, bumpy, and began to swell it about a foot long. It throbbed with need as too hefty balls filled out underneath green as the rest of her. Jezzy was blushing really hard as her eyes hovered from her new shrax peen and heft breasts.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Woa! I look sexy! Just look at this dick!" She giggles as she syrokes her cock before falling on her ass. "Nope, still dont have that down."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy was licking her lips with her forked tongue as her stilted eyes dank in Penny's new form. She helped Penny back up with a blush that she just couldn't hide. Mika Was a little aroused and quite a bit intrigued... she had to wounder how a beam of light could make people change like that.... perhaps some tiny nano machines were transported through it.... perhaps it shot a sort of virus? She'd have to ask the watcher. "Ok Mika you next.... ready?", Jezzy asked when she could finally tear her gaze from Penny. "I-I..... I guess so?", Mika said unsure of how one could ever be ready for something like this. "Ok...", Jezzy said as she beamed the shivering girl. Mika shut her eyes again. Her soft squishy body suddenly got harder and shiny dark bronze scales covered her body. her red hair tentacles became red hair the flowed down gracefully. her cute humanoid face grew an adorable little lizard nose. Little sharp teeth replaced her regular ones making her yelp! her already nice breasts got bigger as they filled with her very on brand of shrax milk. Her horizontal pupils turned into vertical ones as a forked tongue hissed out of her mouth.

She nearly fell over from the change her body becoming so solid, thankfully she was near the wall so she could lean on it. Overall Mika was still as cute and sexy as can be no matter what she was turned into.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... This is one of the sexier forms i have taken for sure! So which way to the lock?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Its up high in this deserty room.", watcher said uncertainly. "Don't have a clue how to get to it....", "W-Well i guessssss we'll have to go farther in the room to find out.", hissed shrax Mika. She put her hands over her mouth. "what wassss that?! there it wass again!", Mika said unable to stop the hissing. Jezzy looked to her and tilted her head, "Uh, maybe you not used to having a forked tongue?", she suggested.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny laughs happily at Mika's hissing. "What a silly thing to do! I have had a big long tongue before, not too hard to deal with!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Heh, don't let it bother you too much." Jezzy said smirking slightly. "O-Ok letssss go.", Mika hissed meekly.

Ahead lay a vast room that they couldn't see the end of or the top even. "Reading some devices for cloaking.... there are... things in there... i can get a read. Be careful.", Watcher warned.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh great. More invisible nonsense! There sjould be a rule against this kind of stuff."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'd have to agree. I can't damn well shoot stuff i can't see....", Jezzy added. "Well.... If we're in a place full of sssand.... maybe that can help?", Mika said still trying not to hiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh...oh yea! We can just look for foot prints can't we? Even if we can't see all of them surely they still leave marks in all this sand!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok Penny you take point as per usual. Mika, you go in-between us. I'll cover the rear.", Jezzy said checking her rifle. She hadn't put her jumpsuit back on she didn't want it to be ruined so she opted to stay naked just like them. a slight wind began to blow, not like a large sandstorm or anything but enough to begin moving sand around. Jezzy used her scope to look around serching for anything that would point them the right way. She spotted a what looked like a rocky spire in the distance of the "sand room.". "That spire looks promising.", she said.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
And so they headed forward towards the rocky spire jutting out from the sand. This sand and heat of the place didn't see to bother them as much with their tough scaly skin. Jezzy seemed to be deep on thought as they walked maybe trying to remember her homeworld. "The feeling of sand under my feet.... hot winds blowing against me... it feels so familiar... but i can't recall...", she said distantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Seems like your body remembers more than your mind right now. Just take it easy... It will come back to you."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah i guess you're right... gotta get my mind back on task." she said looking past Penny, witch wasn't so easy since she gave herself a big swinging cock and large breasts....

Just then a sliding sound could be herd a track began to appaer in the sand heading towards Penny and co! Jezzy spotted to and shouted. "Hold up! There! to your right!", she shot in that direction but whatever was there must have moved or she missed because of its invisible nature. Peny then felt something unseen wrap around her foot and try to pull her off her feet!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks and falls onto her back before she kicks wildly at whatever it is! "Let go let go!"