Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I.... but....", Watcher said her voice trailing off. "Just....keep going...", she said. Ahead was a large door with various symbols on it, each one on each corner of the door and each one different. "What have we here?", Emily said rubbing her chin. "This is the door to the vault. it has four locks by the look of it. It..... says in my files that only someone with the prototype can unlock the locks.... like a test.", Watcher added. "S-So wait... we'll have to use the relic on ourselves?", Mika said frowning with worry.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok sounds to me like this: There are four locks to the vault, and well have to use the body changer to open them. If I had to guess the lock were be presented in such a way that we'll need to change our bodies or something to open them. Make sense now?", Lover said hoping that she explained it well enough for Penny.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'm afraid using it on me would be bad.... being only half organic I'm afraid of what it might do to me... the effects could really mess me up or even... kill me.", Lover said a little bummed out. Mika gulped she wasn't the biggest fan of this even if any change was temporary. "Crap.... this is gonna get super weird i know it.", Jezzy said. "Heck I'm game.", Emily said grinning. "Who's to say we can have some fun at the same time?", She added grinning at Penny. Sala crossed her arms and looked worried like Mika.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am not sure itvwill work on you Emily... Witj all your cybernetivs and what not."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Awww right...." Emily said feeling left out, and looking deflated. A hidden door opened up leading to a small room probably housing the first lock. it was brightly lit and there were many moving arms on the ceiling moving about aimlessly. "Ok so I'll just need... four of you by the look of this. So Penny who do you wanna bring? they have to be of those who can safely use the body changer.", Watcher asked.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Mmmm true but Yuna's here.... but yeah I think that's the best choice....", Watcher admitted. "I'll stay here with your girls Penny, I'll protect them." Yuna said nodding at her. "Go on ahead."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs heavily and heads over to the room "Alright... so what do we have to change into for this place?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looks around carefully her hands on Penny's shoulders and hiding behind her just in case anything jumps out at them. Jezzy and Sala follow in, Their shock guns ready. At the back of the room was what appeared to be a large purple orb, that just might be the lock. "Not sure.... but I'm guessing something to maybe get past those robot arms. Sala frowned, "I don't want those things getting all grabby with me.". "W-Well lets see.... Whats hard to grab and take hold of.", Mika said hand under her chin. Jezzy then looked to Penny. "Say your pretty hard to grab if you don't want to be. If all four of need to get over there well....", Jezzy said trailing off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So you think we all have to get a bit gooey huh? And it has to be all of us? I can't just slink on over there?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Has to be all four of you.", Watcher said from above. "The lock needs a minimum of four people to be deactivated. You all have to touch it.", she added.

Mika was fidgeting, rubbing her nude thighs together. She had been a Galora before in the "Dream world", but not in reality. She was a bit hesitant to do it again, she got so frisky last time she was made of goo. Sala looked back and forth between them. "Wait-wait-wait, so we all have to turn into... g-gooey people?" "Looks that way yeah... It... might be fun?", Jezzy said not really sure about it herself.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"N-Nothing its just... what will that even feel like? I'm afraid i might melt of lose peaces of me....", Sala said hands on her hefty package. Jezzy was unzipping herself. "I'm guessing I'll need to be naked for this...", Jezzy said blushing only slightly. Mika held up her hand. "You uh... should be ok. I've sorta done this once.... it can be scary at first. But I found that your um.... goo.... will come right back to you on its own if it falls off.", Mika explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny puffs her cheeks in annoyance and hufts the prototype up. She quickly sets it to Galora for the race and finds the other settings other than color, turn off. "Heh... guess there is no point setting any defaults for people who can change themselves eh? So.. what color do you girls wanna be?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Umm... red please...", Mika said sheepishly arms folded under her bust. "Green for me... that way we don't get our goos mixed up?", Jezzy said as she pulled of her Jumpsuit and laid her rifle to the side, her big milky tits bouncing free. Sala pulled off what little clothes she was left with and stood with them looking fearful. "Uh, good question... light blue maybe?" Sala said hands behind her back as her peen was just a little hard at seeing Jezzy get undressed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika closes her eyes and squeaks as the beam hits her and in seconds her solid body turns into a viscus red cherry smelling goo! She yelps as she once again feels terribly unbalanced. the shift from solid to near-liquid makes her stumble around and fall right in her gooey, jiggling, butt! Sala gasps in disbelief as she looks at the now gooey red Mika. "Oh oh S-Solous! Mika! are you ok?!", Sala asked running up to her. "Y-Yes... I've... d-done this before.", she said as she looked at her naked gooey body. Seeing Sala's big peen waving right in front of her face makes her feel that hunger she felt once before.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh shiiiiiiit!", Jezzy said as she was beamed. she felt sop dizzy as her busty body went form scaly and smooth to wet and gooey in seconds. She stumbles around and has to lean on the wall as bits of her leak off and she almost panics. Jezzy however is a tough and cool headed girl she tries to get a hold of herself, literally. "S-Stay calm and think about how you look! it will stabilize you!", Mika said still catching her breath. "My.... My god.... this is sorta unreal... i feel every part of me....", Jezzy said panting as she leaded her busty body against the wall.

Sala looked around then realized she was next and started shivering in fear. "I-I-I.....", she stuttered.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"No Waaiiiiiiit", she cried as she was hit. The beam spread warmth throughout her body making her Peen go rock hard as she was changed from a cute chitin covered buggy to an adorable big dicked goo. Unfortunately she was never ready for this so like Mika's first time, she was very scared and began to melt as she struggled on the floor making garbled noises. "S-Sala hold on were coming! Penny help me!", Mika said as she made her way to the struggling pile of blue goo that was Sala.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny calmly walks past the others and stands next to Sala, squatting down and looking her in the eyes. "Sala. Listen to my voice." She says firmly "You are not actually melting or drowning... you don't even need a mouth to talk right now. Focus on what you used to look like or what you want to look like. Think about it hard and then try to feel it as well."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was breathing hard while in actuality she didn't really have to. She was far more "soild" then anyone in the group under normal circumstances. This mean the she felt super disoriented being turned in to a pile of light blue goo. A trembling gooey hand reached out to grab Penny's leg as Sala tried to come to grips with the situation. Jezzy wanted to come over and comfort her but she was still working her way through the dizziness. "Wait we can do that?", Jezzy asked Mika. "Uh.... I g-guess so? I don't know how.... maybe by viberateing the goo in a certain way?", Mika said as she took Sala by the hand. She stopped melting after a bit and she shakily rose up her four gooey eyes looking all over her own body and it formed back into a goo version of herself. Her penis and balls reformed form the goo jiggling lewdly. She put her arms around Penny shaking like a leaf... or maybe jiggling like jello. "P-P-Penny! I feel so weeeeeird....", she said meekly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know why... this is the normal feeling for me you know! Just give it a moment, you will adjust. Do try to remind yourself that you don't actually have to breathe so any feelings of suffocating are purely in your mind. Now just focus on holding your shape for a moment."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala still jiggling like Jello, hugged onto Penny tightly. their goo pressed together. "A simple change in race lasts longer then using the body changer for more specific stuff so I'd say you guys have time on your side here.", Watcher said from above. "Good to know.... so wait how the hell are we breathing with no lungs?", Jezzy said confused. "If I had to guess.... T-Through osmosis, as in absorbing it through the skin or uh... goo.", Mika said finding her bearings. Sala felt so weird and wobbly but holing on to Penny familiar soft body gave her some comfort as she got a grip on herself. Her form was now mostly back in place and the breathing she didn't need to be doing was slowing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea! Osmississusus... Whatever Mika said! We take in everything we need all over. We just take gorms like this cause it makes others more comfy around us."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah t-thought so...", Mika said as she poked at her body a little. "Emily would have loved this....", Jezzy said. Sala was still sorta glued to Penny she felt safe putting her face in her gooey cleavage. but also, she felt a strange need for contact with Penny she seemed to enjoy the rub of their goo. "Sala, you can stay stuck to Penny this whole time, we have to do this robot arm evade trial thing.", Jezzy said as she snaked a green gooey arm around Sala's waist.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright. As the senior hoo here, i will do this first and you girls can follow me after! When we do get the real gun... I should ask if Emily wants to be a galora... Ditch those pesky cybernetics."