Making CoC type game. Need additional programmers.

Jul 9, 2018
I'm making an erotic text adventure like CoC but with a different execution. It's going to have a modern setting and play more strategically than a pure rpg. I have started the development but I need help. I'm using the defold engine. Any one with experience with that engine or lua is appreciated but if you have any programming experience and are still interested then we can talk.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I expect you won't get many takers with a pitch like that.

Let people see your vision and give them an impression that you've got the sense and the motivation to steer it to completion!

Jul 9, 2018
I realized that after I made the post. I'm working on a demo to start. I've almost got the basics of an inventory system working and I'm working on the body system right now also. I have the issue of not having much more than pieces in my head right now. My plan is to start piecing together more mechanics and story aspects as soon as I get the basic framework done. Really I just need someone to bounce system and algorithm ideas off of at this point. Every bit of content I have at the moment is meant purely for debugging so I don't have much to show to anyone who doesn't know how to code unfortunately. I have been working on it for two or three weeks now though so that is something.