Magebuster: Amorous Augury

Belgerum

Mar 29, 2018
belgerum.itch.io
IOQ8UAv.gif

An arrogant mage girl summons a powerful spirit to be her servant.

He fights back in a duel, using powerful magic spells.

Will he defeat the girl and keep his freedom, or will she overwhelm him?

A6GQzhv.png
hq3DIpf.png
un0mLL0.png
Qi9Q71d.png

------------------------------------------------------------​

Magebuster: Amorous Augury is a visual novel and RPG hybrid, centering around a multi-stage boss fight against Sophia the mage. She changes her tactics time-and-again in an attempt to enslave you, so bring your best spell-slinging ability!

Winning or losing will lead to one of six different endings, each involving erotic content.

Each line of script has been meticulously animated to arouse, with plenty of variation in character expressions and scene progression.

The game also features original music composed in a unique style, featuring classical instruments like harpsichord alongside upbeat symphonic rock.

And the cherry on top is full English voice acting performed by Belgerum and Silkymilk, bringing the characters to life and adding further depth to the plot.

Get ready to bust that mage and win your freedom!

------------------------------------------------------------

Play the game now!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/956600/

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny899999

Belgerum

Mar 29, 2018
belgerum.itch.io
Hey, is that Avenger?
I don't know what kind of "avenger" you're referring to, but this is an original game with original characters, made by Belgerum, Kronifer, and SilkyMilk. It's not a fan project with characters from an established franchise, nor is anyone on the development team called "Avenger".

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
latest

Avenger, aka. Angra Mainyu.

I guess on reflection they don't look THAT similar. Maybe if he was colour inverted...?

Belgerum

Mar 29, 2018
belgerum.itch.io
Huh. Interesting. I suppose the design is a bit similar, with the bare chest and body tattoos. Maybe the artist was inspired by this, but never told me.

Regardless, I assure you that Angra Mainyu is not in this game.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Huh. Interesting. I suppose the design is a bit similar, with the bare chest and body tattoos. Maybe the artist was inspired by this, but never told me.

Regardless, I assure you that Angra Mainyu is not in this game.
Honestly, considering the subject matter of the game, I think it's highly likely that your artist took inspiration from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Sophia looks somewhat like a cross between Rin (a female mage who summoned a powerful snarky Servant) and Caren Ortensia (a sarcastic church sister with magical powers who at one point becomes a master of Servants herself). especially considering that at one point in the game Avenger forced himself on Caren. You might ask them about it. Not saying it's a problem, I'm just curious.
FSN-Rin-Cast.png

Fate_Hollow_Ataraxia_0671.jpg

Belgerum

Mar 29, 2018
belgerum.itch.io
Honestly, considering the subject matter of the game, I think it's highly likely that your artist took inspiration from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Sophia looks somewhat like a cross between Rin (a female mage who summoned a powerful snarky Servant) and Caren Ortensia (a sarcastic church sister with magical powers who at one point becomes a master of Servants herself). especially considering that at one point in the game Avenger forced himself on Caren. You might ask them about it. Not saying it's a problem, I'm just curious.

I most certainly will ask, at least. Regardless, I hope you enjoy our game!