Lyla Wayfort

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Will there be any negative consequences if we do or don't send Lyla to the Wayfort?

I'm asking because if we send Jael'yn to the Wayfort she becomes corrupted and Lyla says she's becoming corrupted as well.

Will anything happen in future content or is this just a way to have easier access to Lyla?

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Will there be any negative consequences if we do or don't send Lyla to the Wayfort?

I'm asking because if we send Jael'yn to the Wayfort she becomes corrupted and Lyla says she's becoming corrupted as well.

Will anything happen in future content or is this just a way to have easier access to Lyla?
When Jael'yn was set up, the Wayfort was intended as a horny zoo for corrupted horny monsters who weren't safe to be around people. The Alraune, the Behemoth, etc. Meanwhile, the player would have the chance to establish a base in Castle Hawkstone. But then that was changed so the Wayfort could serve as both, depending on how you set it up.

So basically no, this shouldn't necessarily lead to Lyla becoming like Jael'yn. (That being said, I am not the author of Lyla, nor the author of the Wayfort expansion.)

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
When Jael'yn was set up, the Wayfort was intended as a horny zoo for corrupted horny monsters who weren't safe to be around people. The Alraune, the Behemoth, etc. Meanwhile, the player would have the chance to establish a base in Castle Hawkstone. But then that was changed so the Wayfort could serve as both, depending on how you set it up.

So basically no, this shouldn't necessarily lead to Lyla becoming like Jael'yn. (That being said, I am not the author of Lyla, nor the author of the Wayfort expansion.)
I'm sure she won't be corrupted because there isn't a warning but im just asking to be 100% sure.

Better safe than sorry lol

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Sending Lyla to the Wayfort won't have any negative consequences. Keep in mind that there will also be non corrupted people around the Wayfort (Daliza, Elthara kinda, etc), and what Lyla needed was being surrounded by other people instead of spending every night alone in the woods. Not sending Lyla to the Wayfort on the other hand... we'll see.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Sending Lyla to the Wayfort won't have any negative consequences. Keep in mind that there will also be non corrupted people around the Wayfort (Daliza, Elthara kinda, etc), and what Lyla needed was being surrounded by other people instead of spending every night alone in the woods. Not sending Lyla to the Wayfort on the other hand... we'll see.
Alright cool. I wasn't sure and keeping Lyla out in wild did seem like the bad option since that was what was driving her crazy.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I assume never interacting with her might have the same deleterious result, as she will still be camping in the frostwood...