Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
Is there supposed to be a win scene for Sammy on the island? I don't have a victory scene for her, but she also has no wins yet.

Last edited:

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
Sorry to bother, but does anybody know how many energy drinks you need to reach the Lost Laboratory? I've tried with upwards of 200 and I still run out after about 5 or 6 minutes.
EDIT: Oh, hold on, I might have figured it out.
EDIT #2: Nope, no clue.

Last edited:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry to bother, but does anybody know how many energy drinks you need to reach the Lost Laboratory? I've tried with upwards of 200 and I still run out after about 5 or 6 minutes.
EDIT: Oh, hold on, I might have figured it out.
EDIT #2: Nope, no clue.

200 is way more than enough! Iirc, you only really need like 5-6 max? You're very likely trying to reach it from the wrong starting point.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
200 is way more than enough! Iirc, you only really need like 5-6 max? You're very likely trying to reach it from the wrong starting point.
The guy at the party (Charles, I think?) said to start from the desert town and head straight north, unless I read it wrong.

Mihr

Aug 23, 2016
The guy at the party (Charles, I think?) said to start from the desert town and head straight north, unless I read it wrong.
That's exactly true. You start at the location where the fast travel also appears (this one: http://prntscr.com/mg0xgb ) and just go north. I counted the map chunks, I went through 16 of them before I arrived at the laboratory. You can reach it with 3 Energy Drinks total, you'll arrive with barely any energy left though.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
That's exactly true. You start at the location where the fast travel also appears (this one: http://prntscr.com/mg0xgb ) and just go north. I counted the map chunks, I went through 16 of them before I arrived at the laboratory. You can reach it with 3 Energy Drinks total, you'll arrive with barely any energy left though.
Oh, fuckin' hell, i was starting from the tile directly outside the desert town. If anyone has a noose, I'd like to borrow it if I could.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Here's a long overdue bugfix version!:

LD r20.4
https://mega.nz/#!jM1jma5I!feAfPl86O27r3aeE52yamaf0rXaDtowfhpa6V1LnIW4
-Fixed preggers shrine not preventing pregnancies from happening
-Fixed game crash when getting hot waxed by Fawn while with megaboobs
-Removed access to Forest Park Inner since still incomplete
-Fixed missing 'preg' function crash

So just a heads-up, I'm currently in the process of porting the game to RPG Maker MV, which'll allow you guys to play it on not just windows, but mac and linux, in-browser, and even android!

Not a lot of things transfer over unfortunately, so this means I'm really re-making the game from the base up. That does work out well though, as it'll let me revise and fix a lot of things, as well as change and improve certain parts of it (improving the flexibility of the combat system, getting a proper preggers system in from the getgo, more transformations, etc.)

q9zL9oW.png

In the meantime, I've started a new project to get more familiar with MV. It's called Elf Jail and is about an elf attempting to escape from a BDSM prison! Please check it out here:

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/elf-jail.16701/

Oh, fuckin' hell, i was starting from the tile directly outside the desert town. If anyone has a noose, I'd like to borrow it if I could.

Haha, well it's def one of those things where you don't really get any clues that you're doing it wrong or right. Maybe I should add some hints in the remake.

LuxMerlin

Mar 14, 2019
Hey guys, help me please, right now I want to max out my boobsize to megaboobs but I cant find the shadow pendant in the manor, is the shadow pendant is in the room that locked by a door? if it's how to open it and how to go to the inner sanctum

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys, help me please, right now I want to max out my boobsize to megaboobs but I cant find the shadow pendant in the manor, is the shadow pendant is in the room that locked by a door? if it's how to open it and how to go to the inner sanctum

Hey, sanctum is accessed via the main menu option. It's in that locked room. To get it, talk to Edith without Rinny around.

Vorpeseda

Apr 23, 2019
Found this game recently, did not expect to get attached to some of the characters as much as I did. I freaked out when Cassie disappeared, and started looking everywhere for her. I kept exploring the wilderness to try and find her, so it took longer to find her than it could have. Finding her in the desert was a surprisingly emotional moment for me.

The game doesn't give you the option of having Cassie move into your apartment, while the other characters have their own places to be, Cassie has a hideout that's been renovated, but doesn't really have an attachment to anything other than the player character. I figure that mechanically, the only person who will move into your apartment is the one you couldn't meet without owning the apartment anyway, but in terms of lore explanations, I figure Cassie prefers the solitude? Especially once her hideout is properly renovated into being a nice place to stay.

I got pretty fond of Rinny as well, after going through the manor quest. I want to keep her safe as well. After completing what I think is all the major quests, I decided to start a family with Rinny. Nifty that she talks about the baby afterwards.

So... judging by what one of the NPCs says in the Lost Laboratory, does the player character actually not need to eat in-universe?

Is the Island actually a pocket dimension in the painting, or is it just the player character falling asleep and having sexy dreams?

Also, I did the final parasite transformation before discovering a secret area with a meat orb, is that a glitch?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Found this game recently, did not expect to get attached to some of the characters as much as I did. I freaked out when Cassie disappeared, and started looking everywhere for her. I kept exploring the wilderness to try and find her, so it took longer to find her than it could have. Finding her in the desert was a surprisingly emotional moment for me.

The game doesn't give you the option of having Cassie move into your apartment, while the other characters have their own places to be, Cassie has a hideout that's been renovated, but doesn't really have an attachment to anything other than the player character. I figure that mechanically, the only person who will move into your apartment is the one you couldn't meet without owning the apartment anyway, but in terms of lore explanations, I figure Cassie prefers the solitude? Especially once her hideout is properly renovated into being a nice place to stay.

I got pretty fond of Rinny as well, after going through the manor quest. I want to keep her safe as well. After completing what I think is all the major quests, I decided to start a family with Rinny. Nifty that she talks about the baby afterwards.

So... judging by what one of the NPCs says in the Lost Laboratory, does the player character actually not need to eat in-universe?

Is the Island actually a pocket dimension in the painting, or is it just the player character falling asleep and having sexy dreams?

Also, I did the final parasite transformation before discovering a secret area with a meat orb, is that a glitch?

Glad to hear it! A lot of people seem to like Cassie. And yes, she prefers solitude, or rather she has a hard time trusting strangers, and isn't comfortable around them. Glad to hear you like Rinny too!

Hmm, food's never really discussed much. The player chara does technically 'need to eat', but it'd be an argueably annoying game mechanic, so it's never really addressed.

The island... is open to interpretation.

Hmm, yeah. You theoretically need all the meat orbs to get it. Must be something I changed to fix something else...

Anyways, I'm doing a remake now, so there's potential for changes to how things work~.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
so besides your own moral compass are there actual differences in having the milk store continue or shut down?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
WpjUeP.png

Hey all, so I'm doing a remake of Lust Doll, which fixes and improves on basically everything. Some of the bigger changes:

-Vastly extended chara customizations
-Furry options (which you can disable)
-More domme content, and male NPC's, which'll allow for more support for preggers content
-Mouse support
-Compatibility with mac, linux, android and html5
-All systems rehauled and improved on. Can see what you're wearing in the equip/shop menu instead of having to put it on and leave.
-Improved art for NPC's and enemies
-More scenes~.

Go check it out! https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/lust-doll-plus.17288/

Reactions: Malbutorius

fn2443

Jun 28, 2019
wait so the ending is the sister lab so either you get out or you and the clones get out? if so then why were you the only one at the lab inside the town, why was the project made and who was the original for the clones? (so many questions...)

Last edited:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
wait so the ending is the sister lab so either you get out or you and the clones get out? if so then why were you the only one at the lab inside the town, why was the project made and who was the original for the clones? (so many questions...)

Haha, maybe there'll be answers in LD+?

codyspaws

Sep 7, 2019
I saw the help wanted poster in the police station but nothing else happens.

Also I keep losing in the island arena but the girls keep choosing other contestants instead of me

badbloodkiller

Jan 2, 2020
I played Lust Doll r20.4 and did everything I could possibly do, at least I think then when I rested a random prompt came up telling my that I've died and never gotten to achieve a certain fetish play or something. After waking up, it said I needed to find someone who I can trust with my secret desire but who. I'm assuming this desire has to do with one of the companions but I've talked with all of them and they're all the same. Is this dream thing an unfinished project?

KingMelon

Sep 27, 2015
I played Lust Doll r20.4 and did everything I could possibly do, at least I think then when I rested a random prompt came up telling my that I've died and never gotten to achieve a certain fetish play or something. After waking up, it said I needed to find someone who I can trust with my secret desire but who. I'm assuming this desire has to do with one of the companions but I've talked with all of them and they're all the same. Is this dream thing an unfinished project?

Lust Doll is an unfinished project in of itself. There is a remake of it that is currently in production called Lust Doll Plus. It does not have the same amount of content yet but it is getting regular updates. See the thread of it for more details