Lust doll can't find Pixie

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
So I heard you needed to go into the graveyard, and then continue until you cant go back no more but if I go to the graveyard, I can keep going back and forth without nothing stopping me other than encounters.

The crypt also just seems to take me back to the start if I go left, down or right, down. I don't see the part where the game's supposed to block the path back.

And dying to a encounter just puts me back to the tower, pixie doesn't show up.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
If everyone who had a problem with a particular game started creating new discussions about it, rather than asking on the game's original thread, this forum would be nothing but spam. Its in your best interest to ask here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/lust-doll.529/ as that's where the author tends to lurk and may even help you with your issue.

Last edited:

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
If everyone who had a problem with a particular game started creating new discussions about it, rather than asking on the game's original thread, this forum would be nothing but spam. Its in your best interest to ask there as that's where the author tends to lurk and may even help you with your issue.

If nobody replies then its because nobody knows how to fix it and/or the author ain't around.

You might of not known this as you probably didn't research anything before commenting but you can't just go and ask the creator on how to do it, it's on a askblog which means the chance of my question getting answered is low and there isn't any official forum either. So this is the usual place for these kind of posts.

However, my question did get answered today so I guess I was lucky. Atleast research instead of coming here being so cocky.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
You might of not known this as you probably didn't research anything before commenting but you can't just go and ask the creator on how to do it, it's on a askblog which means the chance of my question getting answered is low and there isn't any official forum either. So this is the usual place for these kind of posts.

However, my question did get answered today so I guess I was lucky. Atleast research instead of coming here being so cocky.

Lust Doll has a thread on these forums where people discuss and occasionally report bugs and issues. Some of them have even been acknowledged and fixed by the developer himself. Now... did you said something about not doing any research...? ;)

In case you missed it, here's the link: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/lust-doll.529/

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
As long as people aren't spamming the showcase forum with new question threads, posting a new thread in here asking a question is not against the forum rules.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
As long as people aren't spamming the showcase forum with new question threads, posting a new thread in here asking a question is not against the forum rules.
This is the second thread they've created (in 2 days) regarding Lust Doll issues. The other one was also posted in the Showcase section. Although its not against the rules, it also doesn't hurt pointing them in the right direction either. If there's already a thread about a particular game, one the developer made himself, why make another just to ask a question? Besides I've never seen the author answering anyone outside of it so its for the OP's benefit to just use that one instead.

Last edited:

SplicedUpReaper

Feb 17, 2017
Lust Doll has a thread on these forums where people discuss and occasionally report bugs and issues. Some of them have even been acknowledged and fixed by the developer himself. Now... did you said something about not doing any research...? ;)

In case you missed it, here's the link: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/lust-doll.529/

You didn't link that to me in the first comment, you also took a while to reply which basically just tells me you did research after that comment, still as cocky as before I see. If you had given me the link, I wouldn't of said a thing. Also that thread isn't sticked as the official thread where you talk about lust doll, meaning I can post this here.

Also I just saw that you edited it with the link, don't you think I didn't see that.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
You didn't link that to me in the first comment, you also took a while to reply which basically just tells me you did research after that comment, still as cocky as before I see. If you had given me the link, I wouldn't of said a thing. Also that thread isn't sticked as the official thread where you talk about lust doll, meaning I can post this here.

Also I just saw that you edited it with the link, don't you think I didn't see that.
I ALWAYS edit my comments after posting them - either to fix grammatical errors, write better sentences, add things I've forgotten or are better suited to the convo. I've spent half an hour tweaking comments before. Its a bad habit of mine.

And sorry to disappoint you there but I didn't need to research anything... I've been aware of the Lust Doll thread for several months, I've posted in it too (page 8) so there's evidence of it in case you're doubtful. I simply added the link afterwards as a nice gesture, so you didn't had to do it yourself.

Last edited:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey yeah, much more likely to get a response (from me) if you post in the game thread. At least, that's the one I'm keeping track of regularly :p.

BIRRAH'LAI

Nov 27, 2015
Colombia

So where's is pixie then? You said you found the answer but you didn't say it. Google sent me here, so please tell me, it will help people with the same issue too.

EDIT: Ok i got it. You need to surrender to the hands, as the wiki poorly says, but you have to do that AFTER rinny disappears in the mirror and you are left alone. Doing it before that will just return you to the succubus tower.

I hope this helps anyone with the same problem.

Last edited: