Lust Capacity Increases

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'm interested to see how well the existing crew member interactions can be tossed into the new mechanics of ship interiors, designated rooms, and crew limits. I feel like it would necessitate some changes to the NPC's themselves, but I've never written a crew member, so I don't really know. It's a development milestone I'm anticipating a great deal.
Speaking of the crew, I remember reading that Celise is a crewmember, but according to the dialogue, she doesn't take up a bed, because she sleeps on a bunch of pipes or something like that? Do you think that is going to change when this milestone gets implemented?
See, that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm curious about. Will Celise still take up a "crew slot?" I dunno. Will Nova take up crew slot? She shouldn't, considering she's clothing, but she's also technically a crew member.

There's a lot of ambiguous stuff surrounding crew and the upcoming ship changes.

I'm looking forward to a holo room and some hand so interactions.

An impossible wish of mine is to see Bess included in interactions between the crew...would that really be so hard btw.? Wouldn't have to mention absolutely EVERYTHING, just gender pronoun and naming difference.

...maybe we should make this a seperate thread?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
See, that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm curious about. Will Celise still take up a "crew slot?" I dunno. Will Nova take up crew slot? She shouldn't, considering she's clothing, but she's also technically a crew member.

There's a lot of ambiguous stuff surrounding crew and the upcoming ship changes.

Yammi meanwhile sleeps in the kitchen, so along with Celise and Nova, that's 3 crew members that in theory shouldn't take up space. Which leaves room for 2 more crew members, maybe more if 1 shares your bed?

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Yammi meanwhile sleeps in the kitchen, so along with Celise and Nova, that's 3 crew members that in theory shouldn't take up space. Which leaves room for 2 more crew members, maybe more if 1 shares your bed?

Here's the thing, though. Yammi takes up actual space. Whereas the slimes can rearrange themselves to live anywhere. Plus they would only need fluids if I'm not mistaken. Although, it may get changed so that Celise actually lives somewhere, but with Nova being able to be an armor, that can complicate matters. She technically can live in your wardrobe (in armor form). Maybe slimes don't provide ship bonuses like normal crewmembers would. Instead, they only help out in fights if you get boarded by the enemy.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

Brace yourself, but they will. I think I remember that even drones take a spot.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Does orgasm fatigue really matter that much? I don't think I've ever been inconvenienced by energy loss from sex scenes. I assume that's what Amazonian Endurance eliminates.

Amazonian Endurance is a perk that refers to one Treatment effect that hadn't been addressed until now, and, alongside Amazonian Virility, a reason for me to run a Treated Steele and saving afterwards. The blurb "Bulls are capable of ejaculating ten times an hour so long as they have access to sufficient nutrient and fluid sources with particularly virile specimens able to produce gallons of the stuff when thoroughly "milked." Staying hard after an orgasm is as easy as deciding to stay inside and keep thrusting." completely hits two of my kink buttons, those of shooting lots of cum and staying hard/reducing refractory period. Granted, I'd rather have an NPC who was constantly hard and leaking instead of my own, but I won't cry bloody murder about it.

Either way, this means I'm currently interested in one Male Treatment perk (Pheromone Cloud),  two Amazon perks (Amazonian Endurance and Amazonian Virility) and three Cumcow ones (Panic Ejaculation, Autofellatio Queen and Auto-Autofellatio). And I'm okay with a minor Lust increase so that my Steele can always get ready for some fun. Oh my.

Doombot

Mar 5, 2016
I belive the top Lust cap a PC can get is 170. 30 from Dumbfuck and 40 from treatment, Badger's bimbofication Imhuman desire dosen't stack with any other but Dumbfuck's stack with Treatment as long as you get the Inhuman Desire from DF first. Having such a large pool offsets  Lust dmg weakness from "Easy", one can also take the Ice Cold perk to lower Lust gain over time to counter the high Libido.