Lupine Discussion

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
They do, that's in their respective codex entries, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you. As for the ''who would win in a fight stuff'' or which of their abilities are superior, you can probably extrapolate that based on their real life animal equivalents, as you were trying to do earlier. However, that will still only be your headcanon and not necessarily accurate but you honestly cannot expect the writers to go down to the gnats ass on the details or to answer all your questions. I too like to go in depth on stuff like this, but its not obligatory and if you're not careful you can get lost down a rabbit hole.
Yea, I give up all the beast races and other races have the same strength as a Human

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Yea, I give up all the beast races and other races have the same strength as a Human
Nobody said that at all, did you even read what I wrote? The abilities they have are answered by the codex, what you aren't gonna get is the answer to which has the superior abilities in these categories between Lupines and Leothrans. I don't know how much clearer I can get with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
Nobody said that at all, did you even read what I wrote? The abilities they have are answered by the codex, what you aren't gonna get is the answer to which has the superior abilities in these categories between Lupines and Leothrans. I don't know how much clearer I can get with this.
i just said i give up with this topic it's a fantasy game so anything can be possible but i thought that the beast races would be stronger then a human but i was wrong

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
i just said i give up with this topic it's a fantasy game so anything can be possible but i thought that the beast races would be stronger then a human but i was wrong
You really just hear what you wanna hear don't you? They are stronger and have more enhanced senses than a human! That's been pointed out to you multiple times and that is talked about in their codex entries, as has also been pointed out to you! Are you actually taking the time to read the responses or are you just skimming them? Because honestly, you're just strawmanning everybody's argument at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Humans in the CoC2 universe seem like the laughing stock because they got literally nothing special about them outside of being plentiful.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Lupines in this game being physically strong is a psy op. Don't get fooled by the masses. They're actually Astolfo wearing a furry suit.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Humans in the CoC2 universe seem like the laughing stock because they got literally nothing special about them outside of being plentiful.
In different universes, people are distinguished by great adaptability and good organization.
In such cases, I am reminded of the Galo-Roman war.
The Romans were lower and weaker than the Gauls. The Gauls also used military drugs and fought on their territory. But the Romans kicked their ass. Simply because they had an organized army.

Reactions: EvilK

EvilK

Aug 14, 2020
And yet they used to lead the most powerful empire in this setting.
Individual prowess is not always a good measure of a species success. Things like organisation and cunning are often more important overall, with plenty of real world examples proving this.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
And yet they used to lead the most powerful empire in this setting.
Individual prowess is not always a good measure of a species success. Things like organisation and cunning are often more important overall, with plenty of real world examples proving this.
Don't forget the deliberate use of violence, that's how we beat the Neanderthals too

Reactions: Tenalc13