Lunge vs Male Milodan

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
The mercenary's lunge passive versus a Milodan Male is a disadvantage to the player. When the effect procs on a Milodan Male, it will immediately be removed and he'll even get buffed. In this way you essentially get punished for taking the passive, which is silly.

Maybe add an exception case to the juggernaut proc when the source of the stun/stagger is from the merc lunge passive?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You're trying to beat down a beefy dude with a large hp pool instead of teasing them and then walking off?

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
He also happens to be stupidly luster resistant and lasting as well. See pretty much all his sex scene ending in hI'm walking off leaving you out cold in the snow.

Milo's trick of absolutely shutting down stuns and blind makes him hard it also near cripples smugs and turn a sword fight into a bleed off that can often go by rng. Gunners have it way easier on him with that stagger

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Or Shoot First, Aimed Shot, Double shot, Alpha Strike Almost one shots if all of them hit.

Mooing_Mermaid

Mar 17, 2017
My herm easily subdues the milkman with flirting and teasing. It is possible.

Edit: LOL I love autocorrect! I meant Milodan of course

Reactions: Kesil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Emmy's Salamander rifle, Second Shot and a high aim stat pretty much means you're blasting 100hp a turn off a Male Milodan.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Zewolfy

Aug 21, 2017
Also you can beat them easy with a melee smug they aren't unstoppable or hard