Lumia TF?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Unless your doing it through Necromancy I dont recall her being against it.
Maybe I read the goocat wrong then, I have kinda stopped doing her stuff due to man, the undermountain is fucking annoying to get through.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
I don't know if we will get a Tira themed TF at all from what I've heard but if we were to get one I think the dullahan would be the most fitting. Although the only transformation being a detachable head seems a little dull to me so maybe add some magical markings across the body? Just spitballing some ideas.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I don't know if we will get a Tira themed TF at all from what I've heard but if we were to get one I think the dullahan would be the most fitting. Although the only transformation being a detachable head seems a little dull to me so maybe add some magical markings across the body? Just spitballing some ideas.

That's quitter talk. You gotta think bigger. You could bowl with the head, throw the head, use the head in a basketball challenge for the fate of Savarra against Kas and cheat. Head is versatile. Just cuz Tui lacks creativity with her head doesn't mean we should.

Also, will Valkyries have a unique ability like the fly stance or some kinda light arrow/spear/javelin? Keros offers foxfire and opens up blue flame blade from Nakamo, and Gothmanders have had some spell absorption mechanic and holy tail ability mentioned a while back. What would Lumia offer to benefit us outside of giant mommy dom milkers? Though that is a strong point for some.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
That's quitter talk. You gotta think bigger. You could bowl with the head, throw the head, use the head in a basketball challenge for the fate of Savarra against Kas and cheat. Head is versatile. Just cuz Tui lacks creativity with her head doesn't mean we should.
I can get behind this Corruption Jam make it happen Savin :p
Also, will Valkyries have a unique ability like the fly stance or some kinda light arrow/spear/javelin? Keros offers foxfire and opens up blue flame blade from Nakamo, and Gothmanders have had some spell absorption mechanic and holy tail ability mentioned a while back. What would Lumia offer to benefit us outside of giant mommy dom milkers? Though that is a strong point for some.
I vaguely recall them have light powers, so I am assuming they do also a flight stance would be amazing for solo challenges.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
so I am assuming they do also a flight stance would be amazing for solo challenges.

I dunno about it being easier. A stance still requires a turn as of now and can be easily knocked out of it. Plus the reduced hit chance of melee don't mean jack when someone's throwing rocks at us. And it'd prolly be locked behind act 2.

Plus it'd be unfair to Sorra if Lumia beat her to another benefit that'd make for sense for the god of flying. Poor Sorra, stuck with harpies.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah, flight alone is too basic to count as a godly boon. Gotta at least throw in some Thunder Thighs for a proper full package.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Also I think flight is on the no go for abilites the champ can have. SO maybe not outright flight than just a way better evasion stance.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The real power the TF will unlock is for all subsequent children to look like Lumia. Which is weird since she can't have kids. I'm sure it's nothing though.