Lumia Soul Bind Question

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Based on her design doc and assuming nothing has changed, none of Lumia's pregnancy content is gated behind the Champ being a valkyrie.

Reactions: Gothamson

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
The new patch certainly alleviates a lot of my concerns about the writing of Lumia content that I was afraid of, glad they dispelled a lot of my fears.

Reactions: Savin

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Damn, one of her most famous paladins jumped ships. Does Velun offer better employ benefits or what?
lots of spoilers, but the most non spoilery way to explain is he had a MASSIVE crisis of faith

Does Velun offer better employ benefits or what?

Can't believe I missed this earlier, but of course he does. He's the only one of the clown counsel that likely has some appreciation for antlers.

This makes Velun the least morally abhorrent of these deific felons, so Sanders jumping ship is only natural.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Based on her design doc and assuming nothing has changed, none of Lumia's pregnancy content is gated behind the Champ being a valkyrie.

Wait, but isn't there the thing with the thing...
The reason why demons bear soulless imps instead of life is due to them having no soul. Since we know they are soulless wraiths, shouldn't Lumia bear... Imps?

Imagine giving your soul to a heartless being.
"Welcome to Apple Tech Support..."

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Curious does this make Keros to be the only nongender bending soulbind option out of the options we'll be getting? I remember reading that binding to Nareva will do something similar to Lumia? Don't remember if there was going to be another after that, I think maybe Sorra? Not many options for male characters in this regard. Feels like you either go Kasyrra, Keros or nothing if you want to go male.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There are no plans for soulbinding to any but the three we've had confirmed; Sorra doesn't even do soulbinds.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Wasn't even sure if I was misremembering. I knew Keros, Lumia, and Nareva 100%. Point still stands that Keros seems to be the only choice if you want to play a male character though.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
There's just no branches to consider here with this decision at all.

On the other hand, you could directly adress the root of the problem. Admittedly, the sex scenes would be a bit sappy, but since we have a lot of feminine characters in the game already, maybe a bit of patreearchy wouldn't be amiss.

• Haha
Reactions: Rysri