Lucifier demonic ears

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
According to the wiki, in the ears page, using the lucifier candy apple you´ll be able to get demonic ears.

In the lucifier section it does not list demonic ears as a possible transformation. And I´ve tried it out in game and found it impossible to get the demonic type ears without taking the mask in the halloween event.

I was not sure whether or not the ear part was just forgotten or deliberately not included and was uncertain if I should´ve put this on the bugs section. 

But I decided to put this thread in the ideas section, as a suggestion to include demonic ears as a possible tf when eating the lucifier apples.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
To be specific: ear TF is a part of the face TF, so you can only get demonic ears if you have inhuman face.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wasn't it divided that PC can have face and ear TF independly? Or you meant that PC need first have inhuman face to later get same ears but afterward can change face but retain changed ears. But doesn't elf TF (yeah it's SIylv or like that but not knwo it exact name) giving PC changes to ears without changing face first?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't it divided that PC can have face and ear TF independly? Or you meant that PC need first have inhuman face to later get same ears but afterward can change face but retain changed ears. But doesn't elf TF (yeah it's SIylv or like that but not knwo it exact name) giving PC changes to ears without changing face first?

The ear TF for Lucufier is a part of face TF route. It could be done separately, but wasn't.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
To be specific: ear TF is a part of the face TF, so you can only get demonic ears if you have inhuman face.

Seems like it.

I just tested it out by changing my characters face to a frog face and then used lucifier and gained a human face with demonic ears.

I´d still like to suggest that the tf is changed so that it works independently from the face.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah it would be better seperated as in two steps instead of face+ears at once. Not like similar things was done before, right?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
K, separated the transforms in the pull request (#791).

Last edited by a moderator: