Lucifer Candy Apple?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You need to unlock Sera's expanded inventory. Either by buying something then blackmailing her with high int or by becoming her sub.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
My favorite person that ask questions. SDQ, I can give you a hand bud, what you do is you gotta have almost over 90 k creds I believe and the option opens up automatically because you tell sera you got the money to buy them or have the intelligence to convince the demon woman.

Then there is around 2 more ways. One is by domming her and letting her be a merchant again, it will be hard to get but her items will be pretty random but you cab get Lucifier from her then.

Then another is by being her sub and during one of her sex acts she'll have it and you gotta ask about it to unlock it.

Hope it helps bud.

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
My favorite person that ask questions. SDQ, I can give you a hand bud, what you do is you gotta have almost over 90 k creds I believe and the option opens up automatically because you tell sera you got the money to buy them or have the intelligence to convince the demon woman.

Then there is around 2 more ways. One is by domming her and letting her be a merchant again, it will be hard to get but her items will be pretty random but you cab get Lucifier from her then.

Then another is by being her sub and during one of her sex acts she'll have it and you gotta ask about it to unlock it.

Hope it helps bud.
Ah thank you, and I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I just don't have a super amount of time to find these answers out on my own ^-^

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think I could but I don't play it too much only when I don't feel like playing tits or other games, or just feel like playing it. But I think I can help you out.

would you mind helping me with the revamp mod for Corruption of Champions? or are you more into the Trials in Tainted space area?

*Jedi-space-kitsune-hand-waves-in-eerily-calm-voice*

Nobody talks about CoC mods, here anyway. There is a forum for mods just down the hall however. Best of luck, Padawan. <.<...>.> Wear galoshes. ^.^