LoveRoad

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
pairings? fetishes?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Degradation and sexualised murder can be two fetish examples, but they don't have to be in this game. There are too many games out there, too many kinks and and too little time for people to be willing to take a shot in the dark. If you want said people to play a game, you should tell them exactly what they're getting into for the time being instead of playing guess with them. Hopefully, by also specifying if the contents are mandatory.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Basically, you are trying to sell your game to us. You want us to notice your game and go "Oh hey, that looks good, I want to try that." You should be grabbing our attention from the off. And you haven't done that, not by a long shot.

Like Kesil said, there are so many games out there and not enough time to play them. You need to be selling your game, making us take notice of it in a sea of other games.

You think you've done that by going "I has game and patreon. Why I need fetish? lol"? Because I can tell you from here that you haven't.

Look at other games that have been posted on this forum. Look at their first post - the successful ones tell people what they contain and what can appeal to them. If you can't make the effort to do that, why should we make the effort to play your game?

WetHenry

Jul 27, 2019
Basically, you are trying to sell your game to us. You want us to notice your game and go "Oh hey, that looks good, I want to try that." You should be grabbing our attention from the off. And you haven't done that, not by a long shot.

Like Kesil said, there are so many games out there and not enough time to play them. You need to be selling your game, making us take notice of it in a sea of other games.

You think you've done that by going "I has game and patreon. Why I need fetish? lol"? Because I can tell you from here that you haven't.

Look at other games that have been posted on this forum. Look at their first post - the successful ones tell people what they contain and what can appeal to them. If you can't make the effort to do that, why should we make the effort to play your game?

well, you dont need to try anything :), Iam fine with that, I just dont get your hostile attitude, Iam not trying to sell you anything, since game is free,,, if you dont like it, Fine, its not for evryone

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
Honestly, from the way you describe it, it just seems to me like taking the prostitution element from the GTA series, isolating it and then giving it worse graphics. Why wouldn't I just play GTA if I wanna do this? As people said above, you need to sell us on the game by giving more details.