Lose gooey hair

thathat

Dec 22, 2016
Does any one know how to change from gooey hair to normal hair permanently I've resorted to the editor but it's not permanent

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Or just save edit. It's pretty difficult though. Hopefully someone will sort it out for TITSED.

Honestly Fen should have put a function to completely undo it, for debugging if nothing else.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Putting option to undone any part of goo Tf would...make it jsut as any other TF cuz like hell let try this Tf and if I not like can go back at any time.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Putting option to undone any part of goo Tf would...make it jsut as any other TF cuz like hell let try this Tf and if I not like can go back at any time.
It would be a debug function, not something the majority of players would even know existed, let alone have access to.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There was some accident in past with people having debug items that after 10-15 builds was causing bug ingame so it was hidden. So probably not many people may try play with debug but it may be not wise to open again this pandora box that Gedan with great effort closed months ago.

And I not think Terran Treat should be turned into TiTS Hummus even if it more or less works the same now.