Lose ability to fuck yourself with a tailcunt

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Not sure if this is intentional but steele loses the abiltiy to fuck themselves with a tailcunt when you change it with a transformative that keeps the genitail such as frostfire or catnip. This is not the case with tailcocks.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Might need a save file to look at it further.

However, be aware that some sex scenes are parasite-dependent--in that, if your tail started off as a parasitic tail, Frostfire may remove the tail's parasitic nature upon transforming it to a different shape. If so, that may be dropping the tail's prior ability.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
It didn't happen before in older iterations of the game, I get some sex scenes with other character not working cause its no longer parasitic but as far as I know the self fuck ones shouldn't. here's a save. One that I've used cheats on and one that I havent.

Attachments

• Zaien (H) - 0Hrs 42Mins, 143 Days - Mhen’ga, Ara Ara.json
    675.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Nova (H) - 16Hrs 1Mins, 6 Days - Casstech Z14, Ara Ara.json
    605.7 KB · Views: 7

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The "Tailfuck" masturbation scene is indeed locked behind a parasitic check. Looking the scene over, I was able to tweak parts of it to slightly vary from it's parasitic-themed original. The parasitic variant will still be intact and it should appear both on the automatically "forced" masturbation (when the tail is hungry while accessing the masturbation menu) as well as the voluntary masturbation menu. The "normal" variant should only be accessible in the voluntary masturbation menu when conditions are met.

So for the next release, the option should be available.