Looking to RP and will try most ideas

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Hello there, i'm MissBlackthorne and I have been RP-ing on and off for about 9 years now. I took a break recently as I was tired of lackluster RPs and had RL commitments that made time zones an issue in my replying. But now I wanna start up again. 

I do both erotic and non erotic RP-ing, enjoy a variety of kinks and am willing to try many things at least once, even if they aren't my ideal. I will often talk with you to try and find compromise if one of us is bored of the current scenario or can't get into the themes so that we both get to have a good time. I am a regular D&D player (as well as sometimes playing other systems), so if you wish to include the more stat sheet/ dice rolling side of things, I can happily try.

I generally play female or futa characters, though can give males a try (just not as confident). I usually play somewhat submissive but that doesn't mean I won't play dominant.  I love to combine story with smut, especially when it can allow for more encounters within the RP.  I love Monstergirls (and guys) in particular, in both regular and 'wild' flavors (i.e slightly feral, in heat/rut, will fight for rape sort of situations).

I currently do not have any overwhelming desires for particular scenarios, so please, feel free to pitch your ideas to me and we can organise something.  I do hope you will consider RP-ing with me,  and feel free to ask any questions.

Kinks I particularly enjoy 

- BDSM

-Biting/marking

-Breeding

- Oviposition

- Branding/Collaring

- Being captured to become a slave/pet

- Snuggling/Preening

- TFs

- Monstergirls

Possible Scenarios or Themes 

- Spoils of war/ peace offering/ village sacrifice

- Monstergirl kidnapped from her tribe

- Contract with a corrupting influence (i.e demon)

- Student and Tutor (preferably a fantasy setting)

- Captured spy who undergoes a series of experiments

Established Settings I like

- Mass Effect (Gotta love a bit of Garrus....and them Krogans)

- Portal

- Hellsing

- Fallout

- MLP

- Monster Musume

- Danganronpa  ( I like Byakuya, Chihiro, Sakura, Junko and Monokuma)

Last edited by a moderator:

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
I guess I would be interested in something, I will send you a PM in about 12-24 hours pitching an idea.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wow, that face when I just now noticed this. If you're still interested in something, toss me a PM. I know you started something up on the board elsewhere, though, so I don't blame you if you don't wanna.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hello MissBlackthorne! From your list here it would seem we share some interests. If you are open for another setting, I would be very interested in speaking with you. Send me a PM some time, though if you are already busy, no harm done.