Looking to pay for proven DM for custom RP

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
If you are willing to DM a game for payment please Direct message me, details will be discussed there.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
I am willing to DM a game but I wouldn't accept payment for it... Also maybe you should try to at first talk about the system you want the DM if there's any and the expectations you have for your experience in general instead.

Reactions: BubbleLord

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
I have kinda of a layout for it, was looking to pay because it’s a bit complicated and I wanted a dm to help get it functional and then play it but here it is. Thank you for taking interest.

Idea
A game story stuck on a ship with 7 girls preferable a few known girls from my fantasy. Each girl is given a sexual goal involving me the player anything from complete dominance of the male turning the guy into a slave to them, to changing my gender and species, and much worse or less when they complete their goal they get to go home they will be given access to items that can help them my goal just being to impregnate them if that happens they become my thrall and lose. Additional rules each one has an evil benefactor they don’t know about that can do stuff to me either themselves or through what the females think they are doing by adjusting things that will help them example being they changed a potion or tool to change what it does if the girl achieves there goal with the final act being caused by the evil benefactor they will be turned into mindless bimbo sluts bent on sexually pleasing anybody they come across and being stuck on the ship forever. It should be also stated that the evil benefactor can also go for the straight approach and cause the tools the females use to backfire possible hindering there end goal. It should be noted that female players will want to put there opponents at a disadvantage as well as only one will be able to leave the station

Room and Time limitations
Each player is restricted to acting on another player only during specific times (unless specific night time items are used). Also a room can only be accessed by its player at all times (evil benefactors are given 24 hour surveillance on there female). A player can only be given access to another players room at any time if that player gave a no item induced verbal agreement (you can’t mind control someone to say yes) but you can make them love you and ask you back or make them super horny so they wanna fuck you in there room. But if the person does come to there sense during an act in there room or whatever players room after hours and is asked to stop the action it will be enforced otherwise penalty will be introduced.

Actions per day
Each player gets 3 actions per day a morning a midday and a night each one can be a different action or the same one three time

Ship Layout
I like the idea of have like a resident zone with the rooms and maybe a central bathing and eating area (the bathing and eating areas are accessible by all parties at all times). Then possible a skills area such as a gym and a library. A item shops both for personal shopping maybe clothing and for items to use against others. A night time only area would be nice maybe with special area with boosted stat increases but maybe the effects of items in that area are double such as a stripclub(maybe to increase your resistance to seduction or a way to have sex without the possibility of being taken advantage of) or like a onsen hot bath to maybe reduce lust and other effects).

Non players
If a player or female chooses to not leave there room no points will be given to that player or female. Items are available that can change a player in there room (parasites, aerosols, hypnotic voice messages) if a player goes more then two days the evil benefactors will get access to more and more effective items to harm there females. I hope this sways players from trying to wait for thinner competition maybe hoping to swoop in after a few days when the guy character has become more pliable.

Introducing the rules and characters
Each character will be teleported during a crisis moment during their life. Promising with the completion of there goal they will be sent back the moment they left and should they lose time will continue in there world without them. All players will be given an introduction when they are all in the same room and then sent to there specific rooms to be given there specific objective and the ways they can achieve it.

Themes include
Hypnosis
Tf f2m m2f
Furry
Impregnating
Inflation
Mind control
Parasite
Tentacles
Body growth
Herms
Corruption
Transformation

Game style
I feel like this should be played on a day to day basis as in at the beginning of the day I pick available objective for the day maybe increase stats or focus on conquering one of my rivals. As I go through the day the DM can choose what the females do they also can pick between increasing stats or messing with the objective or each other

Point system
I feel like the game should have a point system kind of tossing around maybe an based on stats
Example high strength lift weight pounds get point if you become weak through transformation maybe you could do intelligence this would totally rely on maybe a check system as maybe a look in the mirror and see this and you would give hint like
“You look in the mirror your arms look a little smaller” for strength loss
Or
“You try to look in the mirror but you get distracted easily playing with your hair” maybe for intelligence loss that kinda thing.
That’s probably the hardest to figure out I like the idea of hidden stats like not knowing if that interaction with so and so had an effect on you that day, if it wasn’t an obvious trap.

Items
Items can be both a buff and debuff for every item there is an opposite if there is a female potion the transforms the guy more female there is a male potion any transformation can be done but to make it a bit more fun the change backs cost more then the changing one. I like the idea of a wide variety of tolls, things like Hypno traps triggered by actions maybe. Physical sexual items maybe a Sybian hidden in a chair. A cereal box with a small tentacle in it that attaches and effects a character. Maybe a benefactor wants to get involved and unleashes a body control item allowing them to control someone for a period of time. Really can go any direction with this.

Ending
As much as I want the other females to feel pressured and effect the others I want the game to keep going until everyone is either impregnated turned into a bimbo or they actually win if the rolls are lucky I’d want the game to go on if one of the girls wins early. It’s also possible for the females to become incapacitated either by transformation or sexual need or intelligence loss, same goes for the guy.