Looking to Commission Busts For a Game

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Example:
shinri_character_sprite_by_arisa_chibara-d9a2nsx.jpg

I'm currently looking for an artist to commission busts for my game. Each bust will need different expressions, a nude version and different outfits for, although some would have other differences. I would want the bust in layers, so the faces and outfits sit above the bust so I can change it easily.

As you can guess since this is a commission, I'm willing to pay for said artwork.

Characters I would require for Busts would be most fantasy races, as well as Monster Girls, mainly slimegirls. Currently looking for Busts for a slimegirl, multiple female humans, and a female dark elf, also some characters are futas.

Last edited:

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
I‘m currently working on a commission, but if you’re fine with waiting a few days until I’m finished, I‘d be happy to make these. I assume that you have no busts currently ingame, that I have to use for reference?

For prices: I’d count one bust with different expressions as one artwork (so 50$ for one version of a bust with 5 different expressions) and then I’d charge another 30$ for the nude versions, so 80$ in total for one normal and one nude bust with 5 expressions each.

I‘ll give you the link to my commission fill in in a moment, so just fill that in and I’ll start working on them as soon as I’m done with my current commission.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
I‘m currently working on a commission, but if you’re fine with waiting a few days until I’m finished, I‘d be happy to make these. I assume that you have no busts currently ingame, that I have to use for reference?

For prices: I’d count one bust with different expressions as one artwork (so 50$ for one version of a bust with 5 different expressions) and then I’d charge another 30$ for the nude versions, so 80$ in total for one normal and one nude bust with 5 expressions each.

I‘ll give you the link to my commission fill in in a moment, so just fill that in and I’ll start working on them as soon as I’m done with my current commission.

No I don't have any busts in game at the moment, I do have reference sheets for the characters though. Also I'd want another outfit for the first character I want done, basically a disguise version where she hides her race, and what about more expressions, how much extra would all this cost? Also in the future I may need to ask you to make different variants of certain characters, like different outfits or hairstyles, so can I commission you in the future for this? Also tell when you can do it and we can talk payment, you can look over reference sheet whenever and ask for more details, if need be. Also is payment USD acceptable.

First Character Reference Sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TqKqQANZnMO4jyeGZahg98xcaSh6XbfLX0dwyfneE00/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
No I don't have any busts in game at the moment, I do have reference sheets for the characters though. Also I'd want another outfit for the first character I want done, basically a disguise version where she hides her race, and what about more expressions, how much extra would all this cost? Also in the future I may need to ask you to make different variants of certain characters, like different outfits or hairstyles, so can I commission you in the future for this? Also tell when you can do it and we can talk payment, you can look over reference sheet whenever and ask for more details, if need be. Also is payment USD acceptable.

First Character Reference Sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TqKqQANZnMO4jyeGZahg98xcaSh6XbfLX0dwyfneE00/edit?usp=sharing

Lets take this to a private convo, shall we?