Looking for some games with non human cocks.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
So yeah no M-M please. Oh and im ok with bestiality in fact that would be a good thing if you have a game with alot of it. Oh i'm indifferent to fury i would like it if it was not a fury game.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
While it's still Furry but not entirely, you could give a shot to Lilith's Throne (there are still hawt Succubus and Humans and you can completely disable Male content if you don't want it)

I'll give ya the link : https://lilithsthrone.blogspot.be/

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Defiler Wings, you play as a dragon with a dragon dick. Same is true of Redscale's Adventure although that has optional M/M content.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
welp thanks sadly i have play all of these games.... fuck.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I mean your best chance is to look up some reddit thread somewhere on the Interwebzz or refresh the Other Adult Games section here on this forum or on another forum quite everyday :confused:

Edit : which you actually already do as you posted it in Other Adult Games... Weeell, check out "Showcase" too 乁(ツ)ㄏ

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I mean your best chance is to look up some reddit thread somewhere on the Interwebzz or refresh the Other Adult Games section here on this forum or on another forum quite everyday :confused:

Edit : which you actually already do as you posted it in Other Adult Games... Weeell, check out "Showcase" too 乁(ツ)ㄏ

Is what I do, basically.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Usually when people don't reply to a particular question or the answers are limited my initial feeling is that the community either doesn't care or they simply don't know anything related to what is being asked. It seems you're out of luck either way and may want to extend your search to other forums as well.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki