Looking for rp!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
You can see the quality of my posts and examples of my characters and preferences all over the forums~

I have a lot of time on my hands, and I think there are a lot of you who do as well, given the times. Looking for people interested in starting something! Feel free to pm me, or post here, or even catch me on discord!
ShinyHappyFitsOfRage#0361 on discord~
Available almost any time to discuss details.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
I generally prefer adventure and in depth character development and plot intrigue to repetitive smut... but if that's the theme you're going with, I'll toss Caim at it. Black bunny... red glowing eyes. He was cast out from his bunfolk clan in his world, because of a superstition related to his ominous appearance. He was also born without a voice.

He was taken in and raised by a spider folk, and learned to speak in the clicks of their native tongue. Even without a voice, he can speak with clicks, at least.

He developed abilities related to space/the void. Primarily displacement, minor teleportation, and some gravity manipulation.

The reason he fits so well with this setting, though, is something you've seen in CoC1. An extreme libido and stamina, enough to outfuck demons by the boatload. He is consumed with lust to a degree that will make demons blush, and tremble.

Also, he's very fluffy.